Wilhalo VS Techhalo 5 • angst • end

....hi :|
I'm so sorry this friggin chapter is so long, this was supposed to be a short one part chapter ;^;

This all started because Alas gave me a frickin idea 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。 I mean thank you for the idea but this sh!t is so long.

It's the 5th part THIS IS NOT EVEN A ONESHOT ANYMORE ಥ_ಥ what is my life...just f!ckin enjoy it.

IT'S ACTUALLY THE FINAL PART THIS TIME!

What? You forgot again? Understandable, here take some context... I'm sure you'll need that.

Context ~ Bad, Good, Techno, and Wilbur decided to go hunting together, of course it didn't go to plan. There were spies and they tried to kill them, good thing they all learned how to kill someone :)

I'm kidding...half-ly, but Bad decided to send a letter to his other brother, mostly know as...Evil...weird name? I know, but he's the only one that have a name that fit his personality.

(Yes I made this context purposely long cause...why not :›)

No one's Pov

"A letter?"

"Yes sir." A maid responded

"From Badboyhalo....interesting, very well, prepare a carriage to the Sleepy Kingdom, I shall meet my brothers."

"Right away, sir." The maid said leaving the room and goes to do as Evil said.

Three days later....

"Evil!"

"Hi, Bad, how are you?"

"I'm doing just fine brother, you?"

"I'm doing alright as you can see yourself."

"....." Good stares at Evil, whe Evil smiles back at him.

"Now then, can we go to the main reason he's here?"

"Oh, yeah, let's go!"

"Tech, we're going to your room." Wilbur said leading them there.

".....I didn't even get to say my opinion...." Techno thought walking next to Wilbur.

After reaching to Techno's room, they all sat down in a couch. All of the maids, butlers, and guards was told to go outside and leave all the prince's alone.

After all the talking and chit chat, they all now made a decision to dethrone the queen and made Good the king, the queen wasn't doing the best job, sure she did a lot but the way she does it... it's a big no no.

Worried that she's going to use the new powers she will have is a good choice, she could kill anyone and no one can hurt her. She will be invisible, while they still have time they took the chance.

Good made sure to improve as much as he can, he work hard to be the best in the eyes of their people.

Some says, it was just an act and well, it is but it is for the better. Many believe on Good, when the picking was made, a lot picked Good some still picked the queen, while some decided not to pick.

Evil left the kingdom to made his own job choice, he didn't want to rule the kingdom and decided to became a knight instead. Of course, the queen at first didn't allow that but he manage to be the one getting every little things he wants.

It was unbelievable.

While Bad waste his time with the two prince and keep giving the most help he could with his current position. It was sad actually, he didn't have a high position, even Evil who's a knight has a higher position.

He couldn't do anything, all he could ever do is just sit still and watch. But that was still something, he still somehow manages to hear the most endearing stories from the other prince and princess.

He found out that there was a secret business that was created by his mother, it was actually popular among the other king and queens... obviously. It was a wine business, a very tasty one, it can take more then twenty years to actually age.

With that information, they manage to somehow make more money to use incase they failed.

The plan, worked...somehow it worked, everything was working according to plan, the queen actually thought that they did it all for her. Quite funny, it was all actually to just dethrone her and out her in jail, she didn't even seen it coming.

A few days later....

At the hill, the three prince is sitting peacefully, they watched as the sun sets, it was calming, after all of the past 2 months it was now all done.

Good is now the one ruling the Halo Kingdom, Evil became the first in command of knights, while Bad is now more confused with who he wants to pick. Bad thought once that maybe picking both of them is a choice, but that was not something to be worried at the moment.

Bad thought that it was possible to stay a little longer, just a few more months, at least to be more closer to the prince, he didn't want to leave...yet he have to.

It was never a choice, he never had a choice and for the first time in years, he finally have a choice, he finally can pick what he wants, which he wants....but sadly, the world just doesn't like that.

"I'm sorry..."

Bad said, smiling at the two prince.

"I have to go first."

"....Bad..."

"....."

Of course, it was sad, but the two prince didn't cry, they just looked at Bad, the hugged him and Wilbur lasty said.

"This was a nice 5 months with you."

(It was 5 months right? I have no memories..)

"I love you two....." Bad said lastly, before he is fully gone.

The end.....

WOOOO, yeah woah, magic, awesome....
Ahahahaha this chapter have in total of like 7426 words :)

Thank you all for staying with me and keep reading this, I am now gonna turn offline for like a damn month 😭

This is too much, the readings is close to 4k too 👏👏

Thank you for the votes everyone...

Love you all, thanks again for everything I must go cause of.... tiredness

Now imma say bye bye

Bye b!tches, you may see me never again 🤭😘

1008 words