°Harem° part 2

Hello everyone 👋
Welcome to the second part of this chapter, if you for some great reason haven't read the dear amazing brother of mine book.

I RECOMMEND YOU GO AND READ IT, please go and read his books 🙏
Hope ya enjoy it ^^

⚠WARNING⚠
This chapter contains curse words/swears, and nukes+grenades mentions.

If you are not comfortable with the statement please skip the chapter, thank you 🙏

Au: Hero n Villains

Context: Wilbur knew Darryl have many secrets but he did not imagine he would discover a big one.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☾ 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 ☽˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

No one's pov

Darryl heard a ring coming from his phone, he walked towards the phone that he put on top of his office table. Darryl was a little confused since it was already night and most people would normally be asleep.

Darryl looked at his phone and of course, it had to be from him.

"Hello, Wilbur...did something happen?"

"Hello! Nope, nothing happened just wanted to talk to you."

"Oh my goodness, Wil!"

"Jeez, calm down I just wanted to remind you about tomorrow training lesson."

"Training lessons? What?"

"Yea, tomorrow WE will train Tommy and Tubbo, at the usual gym remember?"

"Oh, um, I might have forgotten about that....."

"Proof that I'm calling you is always for a good reason."

"Totally."

Both of the men started to talk about the stuff they wanted to give as training to Tommy and Tubbo.

They talk and talk and kept talking that the subject ended up somehow changing into how to blow up a country without getting caught.

But of course, they didn't keep talking forever.

"Right, that was fun but it's already really late."

"Oh yeah, I didn't realize that. Talking to you must've to make times pass by fast."

"Wilbur, stop it!"

Laughter could be heard from both sides.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Wilbur!"

"Yea.....love you."

"Huh!?"

The call ended.

⋇⋆✦ 𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴 ✦⋆⋇

Wilbur walked inside the training room finding Darryl lifting one of the courses. Wilbur was amazed by Darryl, he always look hot no matter what he do.