The Lost, Change 1 • Unknown

Ship ~ Dreamhalo, Sapnotfound

Info:
- actor au
- George is Dream cousin in this chapter
- Sapnap and Bad have a father and child bond, they are not legally family.
(So please understand and don't complain about it, don't like it go the fork away and don't read it. Give spice is fine just not to far, k?)

Nobody pov

A door were heard opened, Bad sit up instantly and look to the door.

"Dream?" Bad asked, he was crying.

"Sorry for disturbing Bad, it's us George, Sapnap, and Skeppy. Are you alright? I bought muffin and hot chocolate." George response.

"Owh, um, yea thanks George." Bad was trying to hold his tears, Dream have been gone missing for a while and everyone is worried.

Skeppy sat next to Bad, Sapnap sat in front of Bad while George gives the hot chocolate to Bad and sat down on Sapnap's lap.

"Hey George, how are able to stay strong and fine?" Bad asked slowly while drinking his hot chocolate.

George didn't answer Bad's question, he just looked at Bad, George was worried for Dream, Dream is his cousin he have been together going to time with him for a long time.

George knew that him showing he was worried will not help, he always and always tried to smile at his friends and helping them by comforting them.

"Bad, Dream maybe is missing but as his cousin he always tells me to stay strong no matter what, and I am worried I'm not fine Dream has been gone for 15 days, there is no information about him, those police are not helping, nobody is helping but I'm trying to at least comfort all of you like how Dream would've wanted." George explained to Bad.

Bad looked at George, he wasn't surprise George was one of the one that didn't instantly break down when they found out Dream was missing, he was very calm and go contact his family and Dream's family that Dream was gone missing.

Often George would come inside one of the minors room and bring hot chocolate and some snacks to comfort them, in the morning we always found him being surrounded by them.

Bad smiled and hug George, Bad goes to sleep and Skeppy slept next to him, while Sapnap and George goes and sit at the bean bag inside Bad's room.

。.°+→۝←+ °.。

Everyone in the smp was known as an amazing actors and Bad was one of those actors at the moment he is playing as the 'villain', while Dream his 'friend' is the main antagonist.

They all were living in the same house that was originally bought by Bad, Dream, George, Sapnap, Callahan and some others. Time passed and Dream decided he wanted to make an smp a place for actors, and there so many came many created their own story's.

Of course acting was not the only thing all of them was talented on, they all had their own unique personality, look, talents, and of course way on doing things.

Many were very talented at playing musical instruments and singing their fans even thought they should all make their own song or do more covers.

.

.

.

It was just a normal day for everyone, some already woke up and ate their breakfast, some were still asleep, some were using their gadgets.

Bad opened Twitter and saw his fans' edits, they were all great. He was very amaze with all of the fanarts, it was all good and fine well at least until a skephalo fanarts showed up, Dream throws Bad phone away and put his head on Bad's chest pouting.

Dream was his boyfriend, it wasn't official and everyone in the smp knew it. Skeppy and Bad always thought of each other as closed friends, both of them thinks of each other as siblings.

Their fans always thought of it as sus well it is, they become friends not to long ago it was around two to three years ago the first time they meet.

Dream was always relax on the fact that their fans ships Skeppy and Bad together he thought of it as funny, as he was also ship with his cousin, George which was very funny to him despite the fact his cousin also having a boyfriend.

。.°+→۝←+ °.。

Bad pov

It has been night 16 and Dream haven't came back home, it was going to be night, I was at the balcony looking to the sky again.

Dream haven't been back home for almost three weeks, many was worried. They had detectives to search and try to find where Dream had gone to-

Suddenly a loud thud from below was heard somewhere in the backyard, Bad room was on top of the backyard that is a big big forest. The rest of his friends was either sleeping or didn't hear the sound, since it was a break night music was playing loud.

Bad stopped thinking about it and looked down, he saw Dream he was on the ground possibly passed out, Bad run to the backyard as fast as he can.

Bad lift Dream head up he was already passed out, whatever happened must not be anything good and he needs to know what, but that was for later right now Dream being safe is the most important.

And there so Bad brought Dream inside the house, on the way inside many was shocked and asked Bad where and what happened.

"Stop asking questions and help Dream!" Bad slight screamed at them.

George brought the med kid and clean all the scratch around Dream's hands and legs, while Bad explained what happened and how he found Dream.

I heard a sob, someone was crying, I looked behind me and George was crying his head was on top of Dream's chest, he was really worried and Dream finally came back.

George didn't need to know what happened, he was just glad that Dream is here back with him at least for now.

.

.

.

Everyone was glad Dream was fine, they all smiled, George inform his family right away not wanting to wait for any time. They was going to contact the detectives, that Dream was back but they didn't want to make it official not yet, something was weird and fishy.

There so I told my friends to wait, Bad allowed George to inform his family knowing that he doesn't want to make them worried but the have to keep it a secret no matter what.

It was weird, Dream is suddenly back, he have scratches all over his body, there were zero information on where he is, why did no one found out what happen yet, how did he get the scratches, did someone kidnapped him.

No matter what I think of nothing lines up- unless...........

"One of the most important things you can do as a friend is, be there and be the person people can lean on, okay?"
Badboyhalo.

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it, stay strong, believe in yourself, and the right person will come and help you.
If you need one that is which you probably do.

Goodbye everyone, good luck on whatever you need to do.

Love <3

1202 words