Soothalo • angst, fluff

Hi! I'm honestly getting lazy at giving an actual name for each chapter, so I'm kinda just gonna put the ship name from now on 😅.
Also this is me talking a.k.a narator or both Idk your choice

*I don't exactly watch the lore's so there might be some wrong info's but this is technically an au so it doesn't matter, I still just want to remind y'all tho

A gift for you bro, also uhm make more of bbh one-shot 🙏 youre_a_bottom

Have fun reading!!!

❃.✮:▹ 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ◃:✮.❃

It has been weeks since Wilbur came back to live, everything was still calm you can say. But of course that was suspicious, specially for a man like Wilbur.

The people was always watching out for Wilbur, nobody wanted to really talk to him, and he knew that but he does misses them, after all it has been a while.

Everyone didn't like Wilbur, they called him some names and it was quite understandable.

I mean who would like it when someone that blows up a country visits you?

They hated on him, they told him to go away, they told him to go back and die, they told him that his ghostself was far better then him.

Fundy himself as the son of Wilbur does not take any cares about it. He himself actually was also one of them.

⋇⋆✦ 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 ✦⋆⋇

Fundy was shock, he felt his eyes burning and watery from the emotions he feels.

The moment he heard Wilbur cameback, it was like he was going to be locked up somewhere, by himself, lonely.

Fundy was betrayed by Wilbur, his father. He thought that he could trust Wilbur but he seems wrong.

"What are you doing here Wilbur!? You are not welcome anywhere near my place!"

"Oh my, Fundy, my son, what are you saying? It's me your father, don't you miss me?"

Fundy was sick of Wilbur, he acts like he didn't do anything.

"F*ck off Wilbur, you are no father of mine. My father is a sane person, not some insane traitor."

Fundy walks away from Wilbur and goes inside his house, leaving Wilbur alone, standing by himself.

"Huh......I thought maybe he would at least welcome me...guess not......I'm going to visit Techno and Phil maybe they would be happy to see me."

Wilbur turn around and walks slowly to his destination.

He looks around looking at trees, animals, listening to birds singing while humming and lost on his thoughts.

⋇⋆✦ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 ✦⋆⋇

Wilbur seen the place, he didn't see anyone......Wilbur got scared a little bit, he walks to the door and knocks.......

Nothing, Wilbur knock again, again, again, again, and again. There was still no reply, Wilbur opens the door, there was no one.