Thank you • angst, slight fluff

Requestor ~  ArenHQ

Au ~ Trangender Badboyhalo (female to male), none lore au

Ship ~ Skephalo

Pov ~ Author's

Warnings ~  mention of @buse and bullying...other then that just be ready to be confused :D

There is three things that is important to each person in the world, for Bad those are his family, his secrets, and his job to keep the balance around.

Who would've thought one of those important things for him would've been broken out like this, he was afraid that it has to come one day but never like this.

[(⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)]

"Let's play truth or dare!" Tommy suggested, it was his turn to pick the game for game night.

"We did that last time, Tom." Dream said.

"AND IT WAS AWESOMEEE." Tommy smiled with a face that says I have something planned.

".....just don't give me a hard one." Dream sitting down, putting his head on Sapnap's shoulder.

Everyone also agreed hoping it's not for them, the rest decided to sit out for this time as some had other things planned or just wanted to watch instead of playing.

Sadly for the one playing, Tommy still had his smile, even Wilbur wasn't in the game because he had to deal with his band, Phil also didn't join because Tommy always have weird ones for the dare's.

So many decided not to join leaving only Dream, Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy, Ranboo, Fundy, Yogurt, and Michael. Gladly the kids were there meaning it can not be that harsh for the others.

"Wait you guys start first, I'll be back." Dream said.

"Don't runaway Dream, it hasn't even started, anyways who's gonna be first?" Sapnap asked.

"How about Tommy? He did suggest the game.." Ranboo answered, clearly he tried to turn the tables.

"Dare." Tommy picked without trying to back down, it seem he had his plans stated and he is not going to even look back.

"You go."

"Alright, I dare you to run around the room three time."

"Okay!"

Tommy stood up and ran around the room, meanwhile Dream finally got back, he put a bottle down and sat next to Sapnap ans putting his head back to Sapnap's shoulder.

Three times Tommy ran around the room, and three times his smile turns bigger.

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU BAD!" Tommy screamed loudly and exited.

Bad was shocked to his heart, it was for him!? Oh no! Bad started to panic, he was worried it was his turn to be doomed as everyone had already experience the doomed on the last game.

Though Bad survived it makes it more dangerous as in sense Tommy had more time to think about the dare or truth. Thank to whoever you want it was Fundy who got hit and not Bad.

"Oh sh!t."

"Ey! Language muffinhead!"

"Sorry...I pick truth."