Skephalo • Angst

Hi!
I know nobody ask for it but Miss Mae came to my book and said "I'm here to read angst xD"

I thought 'hey what if I write a chapter that is angst and is Miss Mae favourite ship which is skephalo (I think).

So iiMae_chanxD hope you enjoy it.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

There will be mentions of death, stab self things, blood, and stuff like that so if you are uncomfortable with that statement.
Please skip the chapter.

Thank you I hope you all have fun reading 🙏

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☾ 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ☽˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Bad face was covered with some blood, of course, it was not his blood.....at least not yet.

Bad was standing in front of his friends, one of them was laying on the ground surrounded by their blood soulless.

Bad wasn't planning on hurting anyone...but he doesn't have the entire control of his body either.

Tears started to run down from Bad's face, Bad closed his eyes as if he wishes for it to be a dream and wake up back in his room.

Waking up to the sun shining on his room thru the window, hearing his dog barks, a peaceful sound covering it.

But......it can't be like that anymore, his friends are most likely to despise him mainly after what he just did.

What could Bad exactly do? He was just used by the egg, the egg was using him as a puppet, always have been.

Bad just couldn't stand it anymore, he was tired of having to pretend like he doesn't care, he was exhausted from carrying all of the burdens.

Bad had enough, he took the sword that was on the ground. Bad look at his friends, they stare at him with rage, hatred, and revenge.

Bad lift the sword to his chest, he looked at his friends one more time and smiled at them.
(A/N: the sword sharp part is like pointing to Bad's chest)

Everyone thought Bad was going crazy, they all looked at him as if he was an absurd lunatic.

Bad stab the sword to himself, making himself bleed, the blood was dripping from the sword.

Bad began to feel the pain, he moved his body to feel more pain. Bad started to feel sleepy, he wanted to see his best friend again.

Everyone started to panic, some was screaming in horror, some just stare and some ran towards Bad, just crying and shouting wondering why did Bad stab himself.

Before Bad left the world he said...

"Thank you for being with me at the start....."

Bad paused, looking at his so-called friends with a sad look continuing.

"Sadly, not till the end."

He closed his eyes and with a little smile on his face, as a shown of a goodbye forever.

.

.

.

.