Wilhalo VS Techhalo 2 • angst

Been a while :D

Did you forgot the storyline? Don't chu worry, I gotcha :3

Also all the stuff is the same as last chapter

Previously ~ Bad meet Prince Wilbur and Prince Techno, he was supposed to meet his fiance..well he did, surprisingly it was the two prince's and Bad needed to pick between the both of them. Bad only have a year to decide, who will it be!?

Bad's Pov

I'm currently training my knife throwing skill, it's been a while since I actually train myself. It's fun, even if both Techno and Wilbur is watching me, maybe I should just invite them to train with me.

"Wilbur! Techno! Why don't you two stop hiding and come out here?"

"You noticed?

"Yup!"

"How?"

"In my kingdom, I often hunt with my brother, we need to feed our people after all and us helping even just a little bit is already great!"

"Ohh~ so you do can use those knifes."

"Hmm?"

"Can you teach me? I know how to fight but I usually use my fist and....bombs."

"OwO?"

"Please? It seems so cool to throw knife, just whoosh!"

"Okay then, I can teach you. Techno? Do you also?"

"I know h-"

"I'm gonna spend so much time with Bad that you won't have time to show you affection, he's not gonna choose you!" Wilbur whispers to Techno.

"....yea sure."

"Awesome!"

Well this is gonna be fun, I hope nothing bad will happen though.

A few days passed.

It's fun-er then I expected, I never thought that both of the prince's would have such talent. I can't believe they never tried knife throwing before, though it seems Techno had.

"Just a little bit to the left, Wil!"

"Hmm, like this?"

"No, no, like this."

I walked closer to Wilbur and look at him for a second, I stand behind him, as I move his body to the right positions.

"Oo~ watch where you put your hands, darling~"

Ahh, why did Wilbur called me that? He's so flirty, I don't know what to do or say.

"Uh, uh, o-okay." Bad said flustered.

"Wilbur stop it. Bad can you check help check if the knife got thrown correctly?"

"Sure!"

"Ohoho, you really want him all to yourself don't you?"

"We made a deal to keep it down Wil, Phil won't like it, if he finds out you've been going to far at him."

"Woah, woah, chill out, it's called flirting Techno, if he doesn't like he could've just said so."

"...."

"And dad won't like knowing you've been stopping us into making any progress."

"Whatever..."