Smile • A/N • angst, fluff

Hi uhm, before I finish the Wilhalo VS Techhalo chapter, I have a angst chapter for you...you know..to get you ready and all that 😅

Please don't cry, my head decided to make this angst 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️, I'm sorry 😭

Also this chapter might be short (' . .̫ . ')

(It's not short anymore...also I didn't reread this chapter so uh...yea, if it's horrible or just doesn't make sense, I'm sorry.)

Welp...enjoy!

Here's some context...

Context: Bad and Skeppy created a party as usual, but this time it will be for the last time together.

Bad's Pov

This will be the most horrible day I will have, I will miss him. Forever and ever. He have to go, he can't stay here, it's dangerous for both us and him.

I truly don't want to do this. If only there was another way, I would've take it.

I'm sorry..

......

Bad smiled, bowing to person per person, welcoming them, telling them to 'enjoy the party', giving them a little speech about their fascinating look.

"Your dress look very beautiful Miss Puffy!" I told my working partner, acting as if I never knew her.

And then I see another person coming in, they wore a black suit with silvered colour studs, a dirty golden accessories around his shoulders, a mask mix with the colour dirty gold and black.

(It's just Sir Billiam clothes...I don't know what else to make him wear)

Ah, that must be Techno!

"Welcome!"

"Thank you." Techno said.

"You look very stunning today Techno, I love your mask, it's very matching!" I said smiling.

He replied to me with another thank you and walk away to a specific group, which was the Sleepy Boys Inc.

Oh look, it's Dream.

How do I know, you wonder? He's literally wearing a white mask. He also have the suit he wore that time on public, in gone so viral I have zero idea why.

(I'm talking about the tiktok video, where he just squat down 👌)

Clearly, many would notice, especially with that big smiley mask.

"Hello Dream! Welcome!"

"Hello Bad, thank you for welcoming me." Dream said shaking my hand.

"Your suit look very handsome."

"My suit? Not me?" Dream said to me, making some weird sad noises.

"Tee-hehe, you're very handsome too Dream, now go get your boo, he's over there."

" 'kay." Dream said, leaving Bad going to his lover.

That should be everyone, now I'm going to change to my actual clothes. Everyone would be so suprise, this time they are definitely going  to be ______ and they all could finally live in peace.