Chapter 17 Thea

Logan was the best tour guide. He showed me all the rooms Lion had mentioned earlier and what they were used for.

He said that the formal sitting room was for fancy people to have meetings, and the big living room was for watching TV and having fun with the pack. He said the same thing about the formal and informal dining rooms; explaining that only he, Xaiver, and his aunts and uncles, who I assumed were the Beta and Gamma pairings, ate in the small dining room. Of course, he invited me to eat there next time, too.

"We have to take the elevator to go upstairs." He said, pushing the up arrow on a different elevator than the one Lion and I took up from the parking garage, "The other elevator by the door only takes you to the garage, so don't get confused!" Logan warned me and I nodded attentively.

I kept looking back at Xaiver who couldn't stop smiling. He didn't say a word and he lingered behind us the entire time, but I could tell he was having the time of his life.

"This is where daddy's office is. I'm not supposed to come here unless there's an emergency." Logan said, struggling to say the word emergency. I stifled a smile just as Xaiver finally spoke up.

"Maybe I can explain this floor to Thea?" Xaiver suggested and Logan nodded.

Xaiver pointed out Lion and Frankie's offices, along with a sitting area, a conference room, a library, and then finally, his office. His office was in the very back and the most private of the three. It was large with dark wooden furniture and deep red fabrics. He had a big desk, a fancy sofa and two chairs, a small bar, and his walls were lined with bookshelves. Once we were finished in his office, he pointed to the door that was facing his from across the hall.

"This will be your office whenever you're ready." He said, opening the door and allowing me to peek inside.

It looked the same as his but with less stuff. It was mostly empty with dust clothes covering the furniture.

"Tia gets an office?" Logan asked in confusion.

"Of course, she's the Luna." Xaiver answered simply, ruffling his head, "Should we continue?" He motioned for Logan to head back towards the elevator.

"The third and fourth floor are where the pack members who live here stay." Logan said, about to press the number three button, but Xaiver stopped him.

"Let's not bother them today, Logan." Xaiver said, shooting me a smile. I smiled back, grateful for the excuse to not be overrun by pack members just yet.

"Okay." Logan shrugged, "Then, where should we go next?"

"How about to our floor?" Xaiver suggested, "The fifth floor is where the Beta and Gamma stay. The top floor is all for the Luna and Alpha." Xaiver explained to me as Logan pressed the number six.

We stepped out of the elevator and were greeted by a large open space and an elegant but warm looking hallway. It had deep colored walls and hardwood floors with soft lighting lining the hall. The first room had comfortable looking furniture and a large TV mounted to the wall. It had a large cabinet with its door slightly ajar so I could see the toys spilling out of it. If I had to guess, I would say this was Logan's playroom.

Logan led us through the room and down the hallway. There were three doors on either side of the hallway.

"This is my room!" Logan announced, pushing open one of the doors and revealing a toddler explosion.

Logan's room was a bright green with white furniture and loads of toys thrown over the carpet. There was a forest scene painted on the back wall and woodland themed decorations all over the place. He showed me his closet with clothes thrown all over the floor and his bathroom, which ended up being a Jack and Jill suite connected to a second bedroom. The same setup was on the other side of the hallway.