Chapter 15 Xaiver

I looked around and noticed that their parents had left the hallway. They took the youngest siblings with them. From what I heard before, the four oldest siblings were incredibly close and it was probably best to let them work out their own issues. I imagined that an Alpha like Archer demanded that his children handle their problems on their own, especially the future Alphas.

By the time my focus returned to the siblings, Tate was stomping towards the front door with Quinny behind him. He opened the door and slammed it shut. A few minutes later, we heard his car speed off. Tigris and Theo were staring at me, trying to get a look at Thea. They knew better than to approach a possessive Alpha. I turned around to face Thea, holding her in my arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly and she shook her head.

"I don't understand what's wrong with him. It's like she's poisoned him." She sighed.

"Sis?" Tigris spoke and Thea looked around my arm to see him.

She offered me a small smile and stepped around me so she could see the twins. I kept my arm around her waist and she let me.

"I didn't think things would ever go this far. I thought for sure Tate would speak up against Quinny." Tigris sighed, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

Nora stepped into the hallway then and started comforting her mates. She was in between them, with a set of arms wrapped around her from both sides. She didn't say anything, she just allowed her presence to sooth her twin alphas.

"What did she say?" Theo asked with his head resting against the top of Nora's.

Thea looked up at me with an almost nervous expression. She was biting her bottom lip and her cheeks were slightly rosey. I smiled at her,

"What's wrong, love?" I whispered.

"She spoke out against you." She admits and I couldn't help but grin proudly at the fact that my mate was defending me.

"What did she say?" I echoed her brother's question.

"She said that if you were a real Alpha you would force me to resign as an Archer and get me under control. She called you weak for letting me do what I want. She also told me I'd be a shit Luna because I don't know my place." She practically spit the words on the ground, anger bubbling up inside her again.

"You know none of that is true, my love." I picked up her chin and forced her to look me in the eyes, "None of it." I repeated more sternly, bending down to kiss her cheek softly.

"He's right, sis. Honestly, I can't believe she actually thinks like that. There's no way Tate is controlling her." Tigris said.

"He's not, but she's acting like he is so she can be the submissive little mate. He gives her whatever she wants and she does nothing, she's not even a Luna." Theo spat.

"Xaiver, the three of us are lucky to have been gifted with the most amazing Lunas." Tigris said, smiling down at Nora and kissing her forehead. Nora blushed at his words of affection, but my eyes were focused on my own mate.

"You're right about that, Tigris." I nodded in agreement and smiled as I was rewarded with a blush from my Luna, "Maybe we should get going, love? It's been a long day." I suggested.

"It's only been two hours." She laughed and I looked at my watch in surprise. She's right. It's only been two hours since I arrived here.

"Even more of a reason to rest." I chuckled and she nodded in agreement.

"I need to say goodbye to my family."

"Of course, love. And, remember, they can come visit anytime." I said, brushing her hair from her face. She gave me another smile before slipping away to find the rest of her family.