My Secret Mate (boyxboy)

My first boyxboy so sorry if it has a few mistakes, it's not exactly perfect! THIS IS THE SAME ONE AS BEFORE!

Shane -->

*Shane's P.O.V*

Today has got to be the worst day of my life.

You see, it's supposed to be my birthday, my 17th, when I finally find my mate - even though I was a 'late bloomer' as the pack doctor says. Usually, these things would go like this: Find your mate, mark her, and then live happily ever after. Unfortunately for me it was a little different because, well, I was gay -had been since I was 13 years old, barely even a pup. Oh Yeah, and I'm a wolf...werewolf

Mates are basically your other half in life, the one who loves you and you love them. You're supposed to be like two parts of a puzzle and fit perfectly together. Too bad it was rare to find your mate, meaning half the pack still haven't found theirs and probably won't - this means that they may have to settle for a human. No offence to them, but it is less appealing than a soul-mate.

I was currently in the pack house for where my so called party is supposed to be held-even though I don't live here as I'm not exactly an important member of the pack. The only problem - as far as I can see - about having my party today was that it was the same day the alpha found his mate as it was also his birthday, which kind of explains why it's in the pack house.

You may think that it's a good thing but here's the problem: everywhere you look you see banners, balloons, and a three tiered cakes saying 'Happy 18th Birthday Lucas' - which was the new alpha's name. It was really depressing to know that your own family (and the pack) could forget the day that you were born. I mean seriously? Not to mention your best friend is nowhere in sight and you are utterly lost in this huge giant of a house.

Everywhere you look you can see empty bottles of alcohol, clothes littering the floor and people dancing half-drunk. Bright light flashed all around the waste filled room and the music was deafening. People were making out against walls and playing seven minutes in heaven, some even disappeared upstairs to do... stuff

Sighing dejectedly, I decided to leave since there wasn't an actual point of staying and because no-one will notice or miss me. Also it would be highly unlikely that I would find a mate since most of the females in my pack are already mated. However as I turned towards the door, my head hit a solid brick wall of muscle - man muscle.

As I cautiously peered up through my black fringe, I felt my blood run cold at the human - no, monster - that stood grinning coldly at me. It was the devil, the thing that tortured me day in and day out, the beast that would wait for me in the darkest corners of my mind and the thing that haunted me in my nightmares.

Elliot Matthews.

A guy with almost freakishly bulging muscles, sinister brown eyes and hair, a strong jaw and high cheekbones (like any other were) and an eerie ghost of a smile on his blood red lips

To every other person who doesn't actually doesn't know him, this guy may seem like an ordinary high school student who would live an average life: Graduate, get a girl, get kids and live happily ever after. However to all the people that have ever had a not-so-friendly- encounter with him (or any bi's/fellow gays) know what he's truly like, and it's not good.

Ever since I was a freshman and word had got out about me being openly gay in my 'new' school, Elliot had made it his mission to make sure every day I have is complete and utter hell. He started doing things like putting up notes on my locker that said things like 'fag' or 'emo' even though I wasn't - I just looked like it. Anyways, it started out small and simple before one day he decided enough was enough...