Chapter 30 : Wandering Into The Hands Of The Enemy.

Chapter 30 : Wandering into the hands of the enemy. Warning, fairly graphic.

The second I woke up, I was hit with a wave of nausea.

I pretty much jumped up, knocking Bellamy in the process and sped out to some bushes where I threw up the contents of stomach.

After a few minutes spewing up, I wiped my mouth and dully turned around to see Clarke staring at me in concern.

"That's the second time." She said in worried tones.

"I'm fine." I told her, brushing some hair out of my eyes.

"Come on, I wanna talk to you." She said, moving away in the direction of the dropship which was surprisingly empty.

"Rae." Clarke started in quiet gentle tones, "are you and Bellamy seeing eachother?"

Her question surprised me, "I wouldn't exactly say that."

"You left his tent this morning, and a week or so ago, he left yours." She noted.

I nodded, wondering if I should tell her. "We've kinda been seeing eachother I guess. Why?"

"How... far have you gone?" She asked, the concern in her eyes was bewildering.

"Um." I managed to get out before she nodded understandingly.

"Rae. Have you ever thought that the reason you've been being sick in the mornings is...?" She trailed off, gesturing to my stomach.

I looked at her in confusion before it clicked and my head jerked up in horror.

"No." I muttered hoarsely.

Clarke just looked at me with this look that I couldn't decipher. Pity, concern, awkwardness, who the fuck knew.

"But, I thought morning sickness took ages to kick in? There's no way I'm actually... you know." I said slowly, trying to get my head around the concept.

"It depends, and after all your body's been through this past month. It wouldn't be surprising." Clarke told me slowly, making sure I understood her clearly.

Which I did, I mean, there was a possibilty I was pregnant for fucks sake.

Oh my god what was I going to tell Bellamy?

How the fuck would he react?

I wasn't even sure how I was reacting.

I met Clarke's gaze with wide eyes and gulped.

"I'm fucked." I said breathlessly, before standing upwards and shakily walking away. My pace getting quicker, I barged past a confused Bellamy, and kept going until Clarke's shouts for me to come back were a distant memory.

When I regained my previously numbed senses, the sky was covered with clouds, and the trees around looked unfamiliar.

I was instantly reminded of my lucid dreaming state not that long back, where I was trapped in an empty claustrophobic forest.

I immediately started panicking, my breath growing more rapid, as yet again I sped up my pace before screeching to a halt near something that definitely looked all too familiar.

A string of dead bodies aligned the trees and I felt my stomach clench.

Grounder territory.

I cautiously looked around, keeping my eyes to the trees, as I knew that was their most used method of transportation.

I wasn't sure which way I was supposed to be going, and come to think of it, I didn't recall from which way I'd come.

I began to get the ever-growing sensation that I was being watched. But before I could decide which direction I would head in, I felt a sharp jab in the side of my neck.