Chapter 2 : Ways To Annoy Bellamy Blake

"We're back bitches!"

As soon as the words left Octavia's mouth, I was flung into what seemed to be a tornado of criminal teenagers trying to touch a bit of dirt.

Don't get me wrong, I was as excited as they were, I just wasn't about to trample everyone showing it.

I watched as they all wandered around touching trees and smelling plants, it was pretty funny to watch. I slowly made my way down the door-turned-ramp and hesitated before stepping onto the soft Earth. I took in another deep breath of fresh air before moving toward the blonde girl who was talking to Finn Collins.

"What's going on?" I asked, taking note of the frown on her face.

"You see that peek over there? That's Mount Weather."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her confused, "so?"

"So there's a radiation soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain!" She sighed.

"Typical." Finn said, "Actually not really. I mean we are criminals, right?"

I let out a small laugh, and watched as Finn ran off before I glanced at the blonde. "I'm Rae Evans."

"Clarke Griffin."

I nodded, "Some kind of relation to Abby Griffin I assume?"

"Yeah, she's my mom."

I nodded thoughtfully before turning around and walking over to a tree, I picked up a small rock and began carving my name into it, might as well make my mark right? Especially if I had a high percentage of dying down here.

As I finished the 'S' on Evans, I turned around and noticed the one and only Sex God Bellamy Blake talking to my new friend Clarke.

Ah, I see an opportunity rising.

I walked over to them, standing a couple of centimeters behind Bellamy (I may or may not have taken the time to check out his ass).

"We're on the ground, that not good enough for you?" He said to a dark skinned guy who I figured must be Wells Jaha.

"We need to find Mt.Weather. You heard my fathers message, that has to be out first priority." Wells answered calmly.

Bingo, I spotted the Chancellors son before I actually spoke to him.

"Screw your father!" I twirled around to see Octavia walking up behind us, she moved to stand next to her brother and let out an almost evil laugh at Wells shocked face. "What? You actually think you're in charge here? You and your little princess?" She gestured to Clarke and I let out a small laugh.

"Princess, not bad." I commented, moving forward to stand closer, causing everyone to look at me.

Clarke shook her head slightly, "you really think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mt.Weather. Not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this will be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a 20 mile trek okay? So if we wanna get there before dark we need to leave. Now."

"I hate to say it but Princess is right, I already want food." I trailed off at the thought of some kind meat, with nice apples after... Mm. Apples.

"Apples?" Bellamy's voice broke me out of my reverie.

I stared up at him in confusion, "apples?"

"You said apples." He said, an amused smirk appearing on that handsome face of his.

"Oh. Well in that case yes. Apples. I want apples, so let's start trekking guys!"

"I've got a better idea." Bellamy said, raising his voice so that the rest of the people could hear him. "You two go." He gestured to Clarke and Wells, "find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change."

The rest of our newly formed camp let out a collective "Yeah!" and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah let two people try and carry enough food for, what? 100 of us? Yeah, that is such a smart idea." I shook my head and walked over to Clarke, "I'm in."

Princess gave me a thankful nod.

"You guys aren't listening, we need to do this together!" Wells exclaimed, before being shoved by Murphy.

"Look everyone, Chancellor of the Earth." He taunted and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my mouth.

"You think that's funny?" Wells spat, and I watched as Murphy smirked and then he kicked his foot out and next thing I know Wells was on the floor clutching his ankle.

Clarke rushed forward and helped him up before moving back to her original standing place. Wells and Murphy glared at each other and I frowned, and I turned to Bellamy.

"See? This is why we need food. I'd rather be watching them beat each other up on a full stomach. The stomach growling really kills the mood."

Bellamy just glared at me and I shrugged, allowing a grin to light up my face before turning to the looming fight.

      Before anyone could punch anyone, Finn jumped down from above them, and faced Murphy. "The kid's only got one leg, at least wait until it's a fair fight."

I let out an exasperated sigh and moved forward only to be stopped by Clarke.

"Hey you're hurt." She said, touching that back of my head.

"Shit, ow! Yeah, I am, so I'd be happier if you didn't touch it!" I snapped, turning around to face her.

"You should stay here, put something on it. We don't need you passing out half way there." She sighed, and looked at Wells. "You too, you can't walk on that."

I exchanged a look with Wells and we both opened our mouths to protest but Clarke cut us off again, "no arguments, you're staying."

I looked at Finn who was grinning at Octavia who had clearly said something and was standing closer to him. She sent him a wink and flounced away, I laughed and followed her, waving goodbye at the others.

"Octavia!" I called, jogging to her side as she stopped and looked at me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Rae Evans, in the market for a new friend who is equal parts funny, badass and hot."

She smiled at me, "Octavia Blake. Looks like you found a new friend."

"What was that?" Bellamy's voice asked from behind me, and I look over my shoulder to see him staring expectantly at Octavia.

"What? He's cute." She said shrugging.

"He's a criminal." Bellamy said flatly, making me laugh.

"News flash King Blake, they're all criminals!" I said, smirking at him.

I received a glare in return, and Octavia glanced past us at the leaving party, "I'm going" she said.

Bellamy's mouth fell open as my new friend marched past him, "later Rae!" She called over her shoulder.

"That was your fault." His royal highness Bellamy Annoying-But-Sexy Blake told me, shooting another glare my way.

I grinned at him, "probably yeah."

He rolled his eyes and turned on his heel, marching over to Octavia.

What now? I mused. A throbbing began in the back of my head and I decided that the next thing on my list was fixing my head, and then? Well then I'd find some other form of amusement to compensate for the 20 mile trek I was missing.

----------------------------

Chapter 2! Dedicated to This_CraZy_World because you are the first and only person to comment on this story and because Carter is my spirit animal! :)
Go and follow her! She is a seriously amazing writer, and is also writing a 100 fanfiction called Troublesome. I am in love with that story, so go and read that, I can guarantee you'll love it.

-Lis x