Chapter 3 : Banging In The Bushes

Chapter 3 : Banging in the bushes!

It didn't take me long to have found a rock sharp enough to cut a strip off the bottom of my t-shirt, leaving me showing an inch of skin.

I then found a cozy sun drenched spot to sit in, held the strip of shirt to the back on my head, and observed Murphy engraving something into the dropship.

     I clumsily got to my feet, and walked over to him. First son, first to dye.

Hah, he spelled die wrong.

"What'cha doin?" I inquired, making him jump and spin around, holding a knife out in front of him. Pointing straight at me.

"Uh, can you lower that please? I'd rather not be stabbed by a cute guy, it would ruin me and my reputation." I said, raising my eyebrows and slowly taking his wrist to move the knife down.

"Cute?" He said, his gaze was almost murderous as he stared at me.

I raised my hands up in defeat, "woah, sorry. Would you prefer dangerous, and ruggedly handsome?"

He frowned and turned around ignoring my question. Rude. Why do all the attractive ones have to be rude?

I spotted Wells walking towards us with some firewood and he froze as he saw what was written.

"You know, my father begged for mercy in the air chamber when your father floated him." Murphy spat, inching closer to him.

"You spelled 'die' wrong, geniuses." Wells said, walking past us acting unaffected. 

Which was actually, pretty fucking legendary and I respected him for that.

"Genii." I muttered, holding the bloodied piece of my t-shirt back up to my head.

"What?" Bellamy's deep voice sounded out from behind me.

"I say genii." I shrugged, not turning around, "it's the politically correct way of saying it. But geniuses is acceptable too."

I could almost feel Bellamy roll his eyes at that.

"You know if you're planning on killing someone, it's probably best not to announce it." He said, turning to Murphy.

I grinned, "the King's got a point."

"You're not a real member of the guard are you?" Murphy asked, making my eyebrows shoot up as I turned my head to look at Bellamy.

"No. But the real guard will be here soon unless we do something to stop it." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't actually think they'll forgive our crimes do you?" He said, his eyes looking deep into my own.

Wow, he has nice eyes.

     A bad attitude.

But nice eyes.

Again, why are all the hot ones rude?

"Even if they do, then what?" He continued, "people like us get jobs? Become models citizens? No, if we're lucky we pick up their trash."

"You have a wacked up definition of lucky." I informed him with a lazy smile.

"Do you have a point?" A tall guy next to Murphy asked.

"No, I've got a question. They dumped you down here like lab rats to die, so why are you helping them?" Bellamy retorted.

"The hell we are!" Murphy near yelled, pounding his fist into his hand.

Someone needs to take a chill pill.

"You're wearing those bracelets." Bellamy said, pointing at mine. I hadn't even really looked at it yet, but I did know it was kind of uncomfortable. "Right now, those things are telling them whether or not it's safe to follow us down."

They are? I stared at mine, and tapped it lightly with my finger almost expecting a voice to suddenly tell me off for doing so.

"You said we could stop it. How?" Murphy said, stepping forward.

"Take them off." I answered for Bellamy, looking at him for confirmation.

He nodded, "the Ark will think you're dead, that it's not safe to follow."

"Right... And if we do, what's in it for us?" Murphy asked.

"Someone's got to help me run things around here." Bellamy told him, a small smile appearing on his face.

I couldn't help but scoff at that, causing Bellamy to look at me. "Problem?" He asked.

"Bribery, smooth You have the makings of a great dictator." I commented, grinning at him.

He frowned at me and grabbed my arm, dragging my off to wherever he was walking.

"Hey, less with the manhandling, I'm not a rag doll." I said, letting out a low growl as he pretty much threw me against a tree.

"You, are more trouble than you're worth. You pretty much force my sister onto a guy she hardly knows, and all your little comments are just infuriating!" He said angrily, looming over me.

"Is this the part where you kill me and bury my body somewhere over there?" I asked, plastering a smirk on my face and pointing over to a cluster of bushes nearby. "Or is this the part where you passionately kiss me and we bang in those same bushes?"

Bellamy gave me a look of disbelief and gaped at me for a few minutes before getting a serious look on his face. "I'll leave the murdering to you."

My face fell slightly, wait what now?

"Excuse me?" I said, my voice wavering slightly.

"You don't remember me do you?" He said, an amused expression settling on his face.

"Should I?" I asked, wracking my brain to see if his name rang any bells.

"You accidentally knocked on my door the day you were arrested."

Holy shit.

"Oh my god, you're the guy who looked mildly creeped out when the guards called me out for murdering those bastards!"

Bellamy chuckled, and ran a hand through his hair. I bit my lip at how sexy that looked and leaned back against the tree.

"I wasn't creeped out." He looked like he was about to say something else when someone called for him from somewhere in the dropship clearing.

"See you later, Raquelle." He smirked as he walked away.

"Is that a no to the banging in the bushes?" I called out, grinning as Bellamy's voice called back.

"Maybe some other time!"

---------------------------

Chapter 3!

-Lis x