14

I smiled thinking about what to name our child. The two names that I am thinking of are Starcron or Primcron. I am not sure what name to pick out so I wanted to ask my husband Unicron. I wanted to get his opinion because he is going to be the sire of my child. I sigh. "Unicron." I said out loud. He turned and looked at you. "Yes. My dear. What is it?" He asked you. "Well, I am thinking of two names for our child. Don't know what names to pick out. But the names I have thought of are Starcron, and Primcron. What name is better?" I asked him. Unicron smiled. "Both are wonderful my dear. But I would go with Primcron." He said to you, telling you to pick out the name Primcron. I smiled. Sideways was doing his own thing but hearing you and his master. He was glad and happy that his master was going to be a sire.

Unicron's Pov:

"I was thinking. I know that I almost couldn't protect my wife almost all the time. But I also have to get help from the Autobots. Because I am afraid that my apprentice Megatron would try to take my child away once my child is born. And I am not having that. I was thinking until my wife nudged me and got me out of my thoughts."

Non-Pov:

Unicron shook his helm and he looked down at you. "Hmm. Yes my dear. Is something wrong?" He asked you. I giggled. "No. But you were spacing out. I tried saying your name but you didn't hear me. What's on your mind?" I asked him. "It's nothing. Just thinking about our child my dear. It's nothing to worry about, trust me." He said to you, telling you it's nothing to worry about. "Hmm. Alright." I said. I slowly got up and started walking around. "Unicron we have to make sure that Megatron doesn't know about this because I am afraid he'll do something stupid." I said to my sparkmate. Unicron's eyes widened at what you had said to him. I turned and looked at him. And I saw his eyes widened.

"Unicron is something wrong." I asked him. "Well, my dear, that was what I was thinking about. But I was thinking about having the Autobots also protect you. Because I can't protect you all the time." He said. I sigh. "I understand Unicron and I think that is a good idea. I'll talk with them." After you said that, Unicron immediately turned and looked at you. "No. No you will not. You are carrying. And I am not risking it for you to lose our child." He said to you, giving you a slight warning.

I immediately looked at him. "Don't you dare growl or give me a warning like that Unicron." I said to my sparkmate. Unicron rolled his optics. "My dear. You will listen to me since you are carrying. And I am not risking losing you or our child." He said to you, telling you that he is not risking losing you or his child. I then whined and pouted. Unicron eyes widened. "Oh not your whining or the sad puppy eyes again." He said. I looked at him. My eyes got sadder and bigger. "Please. Can I do it." I asked him. Unicron looked the other way ignoring the sad puppy eyes. Unicron sighs. "Fine. But I will be with you. No if ands or buts. I will be inside you." I nodded. I then went and hugged him. "Thank you." I said to my sparkmate. Unicron chuckled. "Your welcome sweet spark. Tomorrow, we'll visit the Autobots." I nodded. I walked over and climbed on the berth. Unicron walked over and kissed you. "Sleep well sweet spark. I'll see you tomorrow." He said. I smiled. "I love you Unicron." Unicron smiled. "I love you too, Sunblast." Unicron then walked off and disappeared to get some rest. I watched my husband disappear but soon I drifted off to sleep.