1

Okay this story is still in a work in progress. Never done a story about with Primus or Unicron. Well I mean I have had Unicron in my stories but never to a point where I have my character the sparkmate of Unicron.

ALSO A BIG TRIGGER WARNING ON SOME OF MY PAGES. WILL HAVE IT WRITTEN DOWN ON THE CERTAIN PAGES. THE PAGES WITH THE TRIGGER WARNING IS PAGE 3, PAGE 4, AND PAGE 5. I DECIDED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW. I DIDNT EVEN NOW THAT THIS WAS A TRIGGER WARNING UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS A TRIGGER WARNING.

My name is Sunblast. And for those of you who don't know me I am the daughter of our creator Primus. My father created me before the war started. But when the war was about to start my father put me as a guardian for all the Cybertronian. Which is hard. But I do my very best.

Megatron's Pov:

"I have been fighting this war for millions of years. But I have heard of this certain femme that I am curious and interested about. I walked into my throne and saw Soundwave working away. I have asked Soundwave about this femme. He has told me that she is a guardian of something. But it wasn't really talked about much."

Non-Pov:

Starscream was ordering some troops around until he heard something. "Ugh. Oh what now." He said. He looked and saw a femme. He was astonished and he had never seen her before. "My Liege. We have an issue here." He said to Lord Megatron. "Oh come now Starscream and do tell. What issue do you have?" He asked Starscream. Starscream went and sent the video. Megatron was wondering what the issue was until Soundwave showed him the issue. Megatron was in awe. "Soundwave. Bring that femme here. NOW! AND THAT'S AN ORDER!" Soundwave nodded.

I was fighting with the Decepticons and everything. I looked and saw a skinny purple mech wearing a visor coming after me. I immediately ducked and turned and had him pinned down. But I also pinned down his tentacles. Soundwave was shocked at what happened to him. He has never seen a femme fight like this before. "If you dare touch me again, you will regret this." I said to the mech. Soon I heard something. I looked and saw a silver and gray purple mech walking and coming towards my way. I slowly and immediately backed away. Trying to get away from him. I felt that he was intimidating.

Megatron smirked and smiled at you while looking at your frame. "You have potential my dear. And I love that when I see that in a femme." He said to me, looking directly at me. I spat at him. "Don't you dare call me, or put me as your dear. I am already taken." I immediately transformed and flew off. Megatron chuckled. "Feisty. And that's what I love in a femme. Just feisty." He said to himself. Megatron looked and saw Soundwave getting up. Megatron chuckled. "I see you had problems, Soundwave." He asked his communication specialists and was waiting for a response from him. Soundwave looked at him and waved a servo. Soundwave walked off so embarrassed that a femme pinned him down.

Sunblast's Pov:

"I was flying and going to the place where I was comfortable. I then saw a bridge opening and I knew that bridge. I flew directly inside the bridge. I transformed and I was directly inside my sparkmates core. I smiled and relaxed knowing that I was and that I felt safe. I was walking when I made it to where he was resting and in slumber because he hasn't awakened yet."

Non-Pov:

While inside the core something felt the presence of you. You walked and laid down resting your eyes. Once you did you felt someone caressing your wings and back. You opened your eyes and you saw your sparkmate. The name he goes by is Unicron. He smiled seeing you. He would always do anything to protect you at no cost. You meant everything to him. But he also had a secret: he has a brother. And his brother is named Primus. Which is your father to which Unicron doesn't know. He is afraid of telling you the truth. He knows that the truth will have to come out one day but not today. He can tell that you were stressed and he wanted to know why and he wanted to correct that.