5

OKAY THIS IS WITH THE TRIGGER WARNING. IF YOU HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO YOU IN LIFE PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF IT WILL START TO TRIGGER SOMETHING. BUT BE ADVISED I DID WARN YOU.

I immediately looked at him and glared at him. And that's when I had enough of it. "THAT'S IT! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT! YOU SAID THAT YO WANTED TO SEE MY SPARKMATE! IF YOU DO YOU WILL REGRET IT!" I yelled at the warlord telling him that he will regret this. Megatron hissed at you. "AND HOW WILL I REGRET THIS! EXPLAIN YOURSELF FEMME!" He yelled back at you. I smirked and smiled. "Well, I tried to warn you? But you insisted." I walked up and closed my eyes. And then I said this. And once you said the name Megatron's eyes widened at the name. "Unicron, I need your help, my love." I said, calling out for my sparkmate.

Once you called for him. He immediately showed himself in a prototype form. Megatron immediately backed up. "Y…your sparkmates with my master." He asked you. I looked at Megatron. "Yes, I am. He's my husband. You've got a problem with it." I asked him. Megatron looked at you but at his master. "No, I don't." He said to you telling you he doesn't have a problem with this. I then turned my attention to my husband. "Oh, and Unicron, he needs to be taught a lesson." Unicron looked at you but looked at his old apprentice. "And do tell my dear. And what lesson should I teach him?" He asked you. I smiled. "Oh, Unicron, I was scared he touched me in places that he shouldn't have. He also tried to force me to open my valve. And he also kissed me without my approval." When I said this, Unicron's eyes glowed darker than ever.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SPARKMATE IN PLACES YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!" Megatron immediately flinched at Unicron yelling at him. "Master, I am sorry. I….I didn't know that she was your sparkmate." He said to his master. "But master there is also something that I don't know that you know." Unicron raised his optic ridge at him. "Oh really and do tell." He asked him. "Well, we discovered and found out that this femme is the daughter of our creator. She is the daughter of Primus. Which I don't know how." He said to his master. Unicron immediately turned to you. "Sweet spark. Is this true?" He asked you. I looked at him. "Yes. It is true. But why does it matter?" I asked him.

Unicron sighs. "My dear, your father Primus is my....brother." He said. My eyes immediately widened. "What. Why didn't you tell me that my father is your brother?" I asked him. "Well, why didn't you tell me that my brother is your father." He asked you. I sigh. "I didn't know how. I guess I was too afraid of saying who my father was." Unicron slightly smiled. "My dear, I still love you. But I don't know what my brother would or say about this. Does he know about us?" He asked you while looking at you. "No. He doesn't. And why should he. I don't talk to him much unless he needs to talk to me." I said.

Unicron nodded. He then opened a bridge for me. "Oh and one more thing too. Sweetheart." Unicron turned and looked at you. "Yes, sweet spark, what is it?" He asked you. "I should also tell you that he also backhanded me." I went and walked off. Unicron immediately turned and looked at Megatron. Megatron's eyes widened. He immediately went down. He was on his knees begging for his master to forgive him. "Master please, I am sorry. I didn't know she was your sparkmate." He said to his master. Unicron growled and backhanded him. "If you even lay a hand on her again I'll rip out your very spark. Is that clear, my apprentice." He said to Megatron giving him a deadly warning. "Y…yes master." Megatron replied back to his master. Soon Unicron disappeared and went his way.