22

Info:

* Means Sunblast is whispering to someone or talking to herself.

( ) Means Primus is whispering to someone or talking to himself.

I was standing in the main lobby and looking over the results on my pad when I felt servos wrapping around my waist. I smiled. "Unicron." I said. "Yes." He said with his lingering on. I giggled when he did that. "Oh. And my dear. Our sparklings actually drew this." He said. I turned and looked at the picture. I smiled. "I know perfectly well who it is. But one thing is missing." Unicron raised his optic ridge. "What. Who's missing my dear." He asked you. I chuckled. "My father, Primus." I then saw our sparklings running over to us. "Carrier, carrier." I smiled. "Hello my little ones. I saw the picture you drew for us. But you forgot one thing." I said. "Who?" They asked me. I then quickly changed into my father's form and let him control me to see his grandchildren. "Me, my grandchildren." Said a voice. And they realized that it wasn't their carrier's voice. It was someone else's voice.

They were shocked. "Sire. What's going on?" They asked their sire. Unicron chuckled. "Hello brother. My little ones, this is your Grandsire. He is actually my brother. Which is your carrier's sire. And your Grandsire is the creator of all life on Cybertron. Your carrier can communicate to her sire. Which means she can allow him to control her if she needs him to. Now go on. He won't bite." He said to his sparklings.

They walked up to their carrier, which Primus was in control of Sunblast. Primus looked down and he smiled. Primus then bent down to his grandchildren's level. "My look at you two. You have grown up so fast. But I do have to say that you, my granddaughter. You look so much like your carrier. And which you my grandson you do look so much like your sire." Unicron huffed at the question and answer. Primus looked at him. "Brother, it was a compliment." He said to Unicron. Unicron looked at him. "Yeah. But you usually never give me any good compliments at all. I mean ask Sunblast. The first time you saw me and found out that I was Sunblast's husband you were almost furious." He said to Primus. Primus looked at him. "Brother. I am sorry. I….I was just afraid and worried about my daughter's safety and well-being. But I can see and already know that she is doing just fine." He said to Unicron.

Unicron rolled his optics. "Yeah. Just fine. We're just peachy." He said to Primus. Primus looked at him. "What's that even supposed to mean?" He asked Unicron. Unicron sighs. "It's nothing brother. It's just that we are doing just fine. And I mean fine." He said to Primus. Primus was getting really agitated by the way his brother was talking to him. *"Sire. Just relax and ignore him. He's always like this and that's why I love him. Don't be too hard on him. And don't make a fool out of yourself in front of your grandchildren."* I said and whispered to my father. ("FOOL! I AIN'T NO FOOL DAUGHTER! DON'T EVER CALL ME A FOOL AGAIN! ") He said to me while yelling at me. *"Okay that does it I am taking over. You need a time out father, and you need to cool yourself down."* I then took over. I then heard my father yelling at me and cursing at me with everything that I had said to him. Unicron looked at me. "Is everything okay my dear." He asked me. "Yeah. But my father is yelling at me and is mad at me. Because I told him he shouldn't make a fool out of himself in front of his grandchildren and that he needed a time out and he needed to cool down." Unicron nodded. "Good. Because I couldn't take it anymore with him. He was starting to drive me up the walls and not only that, he was really annoying." He said. I laughed. "Yeah. I know. I get that a lot sometimes." I said to Unicron. Soon both me and Unicron started laughing together. We then watched our sparklings running around and playing with themselves.