7

Meanwhile on the Nemesis. Everyone was wondering what was wrong with their master. Starscream walked over. "Master. Is something wrong? Do you want us to find that femme." He asked his master. Megatron just stared. Staring at the computers. "Master." Megatron looked at Starscream. "Huh. What." He asked Starscream. "Master, do you want us to find that femme." He asked his master again. "The femme. I don't know to be honest. I don't think we should." Starscream looked at his master. "But master. Why?" He asked him. "The reason why is because she is sparkmates with my master, Unicron. And I am not interfering with it."

Starscream listened. Until he had an idea. "Master. I have an idea. What if we find a way to pry into her mind, making her forget Unicron and making her believe that you are her husband." Megatron looked at him. "If so, Starscream. Are you sure this will work? Because I am willing to give it a try. I need a queen. And she is the only one that I want and that is final. Ask Shockwave to set something up but ask him to come here. I am requesting his presence." He said to Starscream. "Yes master." He immediately left and went to inform Shockwave that Lord Megatron is requesting his presence. After everything was planned. Shockwave, Starscream, and Soundwave both had to think of a way to get to you. Until they were in luck. Soundwave saw you and immediately jammed your communications and jammed everything where you couldn't contact anyone.

Sunblast's Pov:

"I didn't know what was going on. I was flying until my systems failed. I immediately went down. Come on. I tried contacting my husband. But nothing. Until soon I went down. I was in pain. But I saw figures. Until everything went black."

Non-Pov:

Shockwave started and he went and pried into your mind. He then noticed memories of Unicron. He made it to where he erased them. He then replaced it with Megatron. Making you believe that he is your sparkmate. Megatron was watching every move that Shockwave was making and doing. He finally got what he wanted. A queen who will be right at his side. But he will blame this all on Starscream and tell his master that he was the one who was responsible for erasing Sunblast's memories and erasing Megatron's memories.

After Shockwave was done. He left the room and left Megatron alone with his new queen. Megatron was looking at his pad when he noticed you shifting a little. He sat his pad on the table and walked over. He looked at you and saw you opening your optics. You opened your optics and soon you saw red optics. You smiled. "Sweet spark." You said to Megatron. He chuckled and smiled. "I am here, my love. I thought I had lost you in the fight with the Autobots." He said. You smiled. "My warlord. You will never lose me. I am a queen after all." Megatron chuckled. "That you are. And you are all that I have." Soon you both smiled and soon you both went in for a kiss. You then felt his tongue and curling inside your mouth you immediately moaned feeling the pleasure from the warlord. He then moaned, feeling your tongue in his mouth. He felt he got what he wanted. A queen. Which is you, he only wanted you. He wanted you and that's what he got. You as his queen and as his sparkmate.