31

Prime was looking until his optics landed on Megatron with him holding their sparklings. Prime slightly smiled. Megatron smiled. He walked over and sat the sparklings down and he walked over and he immediately kissed Prime. Prime lightly moaned. Megatron chuckled hearing Prime moan. Soon he backed away and he looked at Prime. "I have missed you Prime. And not only that you scared me half to death. I thought I had lost you." He said and explained to Prime.

"Hmm. I missed you too." He replied back to Megatron. Soon Prime heard voices. "Papa. I want to see sire. Said Prime's daughter. "Yeah. Sire, I want to see papa too." Replied Megatron's daughter. Megatron chuckled. "Alright." He bent down and lifted up the little ones. Prime looked at them. "Megatron. Since when did they speak?" He asked him. "Just today. And I was shocked when I heard them speaking. It will usually take them a while to speak." He said to Prime. Prime chuckled. Soon Prime widened his eyes. His daughter was right in his face. Soon she flung her little servos and she hugged his face and nuzzled him. "I missed you, sire. I really missed you. Sissy also missed you too. But papa missed you the most." She said to her sire.

Prime looked at his daughter but he looked at Megatron and noticed his face was blushing. Megatron. "Is this true? You actually missed me that much. Awe. If you want to know, I really missed you too, you handsome warlord." He said to Megatron. Megatron optics widened. "I thought you said that I wasn't a warlord anymore. What gives." He asked Prime. Prime chuckled. "Well, you aren't a warlord anymore. But to me you are but a good warlord. Not a bad warlord. So now our daughters are saying papa and sire. I am so proud of our daughter's speaking. And I am also proud of you Megatron." Megatron's face blushed. "Prime stop." He asked Prime.

Before Megatron knew it his daughter pushed his helm and soon he went forward and kissed Prime. His optics widened but soon they closed. "Hmmm." Soon they both stopped. Soon they heard snickering and giggling. They both looked at their daughters. "She looks like you and looks like she takes after you Megatron." Prime said. Megatron huffed. "Well, it's because she's my daughter. So of course she will look like me and will take after me. Your daughter looks like you and looks like she takes after you Prime." He said to Prime.

"Hmm. You got a point. So what was this that I heard that you weren't taking care of yourself when I was not well and I was out." He said to Megatron. Megatron's eyes widened. "What. Who told you that?" He asked him. "Everyone did. So that means you really did care about me. But then that means that you weren't taking care of yourself." Megatron held his head down. "I….I am sorry Prime. And of course I missed you. You are my mate and I love you. I will love you until my spark ends. And I mean that. You and everyone has changed me. But it was you and our sparklings. But it was mostly you who had changed me. And I appreciate that. I love you, Prime." Prime chuckled. "I love you too, Megatronus." Megatron huffed at his old name. "I will only allow you to call me that and no one else." He said to Prime.

Prime chuckled. "Understood, Megatronus." Megatron smiled. "Orion Pax." Megatron replied back. Prime grunted and groaned hearing his old name. Megatron smirked and smiled. "Hey if you call me Megatronus then I have every right to call you Orion Pax. Right girls." He asked their daughters while looking at them. Megatron's daughter smiled. "Yes, sire." Said Megatron's daughter. Prime's daughter smiled at her papa. "Yes, papa." Said Prime's daughter. Prime shook his helm. Megatron saw this. "What." He asked him. "They are almost talking like you and trying to take after you. Great." Megatron laughed. "Well, I am sorry Prime. But I gotta say I have missed you. More than you can say." Megatron then leaned forward and nuzzled Prime. Prime nuzzled him back. While having their time the girls wander off without them knowing. Soon Megatron looked at Prime with their optics locked onto each other. They were almost into it and not realizing that the girls were not in the room with them.