24

Info:

* Means Sunblast is whispering to someone or talking to herself.

{ } Means Prime is whispering to someone or talking to himself.

~ Means Megatron is whispering to someone or talking to himself.

I am sorry I keep doing with the info. I am just reminding on what the symbols would and will mean. But I will gradually change the symbols. But Megatron's symbol will not change.

Also one more thing. Please just go with the flow with this story. I noticed other writers did the same thing with Prime being together with Megatron. So I am trying it.

Prime was done working and he was looking for Megatron. He went and looked in the room but he didn't see him. "Hmm. Where are you Megatron?" He then walked and entered the main lobby and saw Unicron. "Uh. Unicron, have you seen Megatron? I looked for him and I couldn't find him." He said to Unicron. "No. I haven't sorry, Prime. I have been watching my sparklings." He said to Prime. "Uh Prime." He looked and saw you. "Uh. I did see Megatron. He was outside. And….I think he's unhappy. Because I overheard a conversation between him and Soundwave. And I think Soundwave said something." I then walked over and whispered it. *"I think Soundwave said something about you that ticked Megatron off. And he charged after Soundwave."* I said to Prime while whispering it. {"Oh. Do you know which way he went?"} He asked and whispered to you. *"He headed towards the forest."* I said and whispered to Prime. {"Thanks Sunblast."} Prime said and whispered back to you. *"Your welcome, Prime."* Prime then walked off to find Megatron.

Megatron was in the forest punching the trees so he could blow off steam. Prime was walking when he saw Megatron punching the living daylights out of the trees. He stood still waiting for Megatron to blow off the steam. Megatron then went and used his blade and cut the branches. It only left a mark. Prime knew he had to stop Megatron. But he didn't want to startle him and make him go into a temporary stasis lock. Soon Megatron stopped. ″Panting″ . ~"People need to watch what they say about me and Prime. I will not tolerate it."~ He said out loud to himself. Until he heard a voice. "I agree." Said a voice. Megatron quickly turned with his blade out. Only to see Prime. "Prime. How did you find me here?" He asked him.

"Sunblast told me. She accidentally overheard the conversation and saw you lashing out at Soundwave and storming off into the forest. Megatron. What happened?" He asked him. Megatron sighs. "Prime. It's….what Soundwave said about you. It's what made me, oh how can I explain it?" He said to Prime. Prime then finished his sentence. "Make you go off the rails." Prime said to Megatron. Megatron looked at him. "What. Uh yeah sure made me go off the rails. But nevermind that Prime. I just didn't like the way he said it. One he said that he made you soft and that was Prime. The way he said it really pissed me off." Soon he felt Prime's digits slowly caressing his back. He purred at the touch. He then slowly started to relax. "Thanks. That helped me out a lot. But me doing what I did helped me out a lot. Me blowing off steam." He said to Prime.

Prime hummed at his answer. "Yeah. But don't overdo yourself." Prime said to Megatron. Megatron looked at him. "Overdo. Overdo myself. Oh please, I am a Gladiator Of Kaon and I know my ways through a fight." He said to Prime. "Yeah. I know you are a gladiator. But I must say and admit the most great, and handsome gladiator." He said to Megatron. Megatron's eyes widened and he immediately started to blush. "Prime. Please stop." Before Megatron realized it, Prime went forward and kissed him. Megatron went and kissed him back. Soon they stopped. They both looked at each other with optics locked on to each other. Megatron then turned and soon he yelped. He winced at the pain. He turned and he looked at Prime. "Prime. What was that for?" He asked him. Prime smiled at Megatron. "You know." He replied back to Megatron. Soon Prime got up and was walking off. He turned and he looked at Megatron. "Well." Said Prime. Megatron looked at him. "Well, what." Megatron replied back to Prime. Wondering what he meant. "Aren't you coming?" He asked Megatron. Megatron smirked, smiled and snickered. Megatron knew what Prime was asking and wanting. And he was getting it. "Yeah, I'm coming, you big aft." Megatron said to Prime. Soon Megatron got up and before he knew it Prime pulled him closer to him. Megatron snarled in a calm and loving way. Soon they walked off and headed back to base.