Alternate ending - 5

Months later

I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed both Richarlison and Emilia weren't there and from the noises coming outside I immediately made my way out. I heard soft giggles escaping their mouths. "Shhh você vai acordar mami" (you're going to wake mami up) Gabriela heard Richarlison telling Emilia. "Shh" Emilia said back to her father and both of them giggled again.

"More ice cream?" He asked and Gabriela stood silently absolutely adoring this. "Can I?" Emilia asked. "Yea but don't tell ma" Gabriela squinted her eyes at how he was influencing the little one and being the popular parent. "Um segredo" (a secret) she said and her father nodded putting some ice cream in a bowl. "Exactly"

"Now we have two" she said "what's the other secret?" R asked. "You want us to go to your home remember" she said eating her ice cream. Gabriela wasn't closed to the idea of moving there but she was wondering why he never bought it up with them. "Well not a word about that to mami, Emilia. You need to suggest it. Be like mami I want us to live in Papai's home. Okay?"

"Yes! I can't wait to move" she said hugging her father. He carried her and held the hug for some time. "Papai, why aren't you and mami like my friends parents?" She asked looking at him. "What do you mean?"

"Well only now you're with us but if not I always have to go from mami to papai and mami and again papai and I never get to be with both of you" she said and he took these moments to look at his daughter and appreciate how beautiful she was and how she was an exact replica of the woman he loved. "Well you and I are going to go on a mission to get your mami and I to be just like your friends family's and even if we don't. It's because we are just so cool and special, okay?" He reassured and she hugged him.

Gabriela managed to sneak a picture of the two of them. She heard everything they said but she didn't reveal that she was there when she made way back to her room thinking about how this affected Emilia before falling asleep.

R
I left to mine to get some stuff sorted
I'll come there in a few days again
Hopefully drop by tomorrow to see emi
Love you gab

Princesa
I need to talk about something with you tomorrow

Princesa I need to talk about something with you tomorrow

R
When was this?
Oh wait
Oh shit

Princesa
Hmm
I'm pretty sure you know what our convo is gonna be about now 😙

R
I do
I'll come prepared

Princesa
Better

R
I'm going to blow you away with my facts

Princesa
Let's see Richarlison

R
I hope you in return 'blow' me away 😉