6

(A/n : his room ^)

Richarlison pov

I took her upstairs to my room, not in the intention of doing anything but enjoying her company. She took a seat on the edge of my bed and I sat on the opposite side admiring her. "Why'd you want to see me?" She asked, "I don't know, I just enjoy your company" I smiled. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a skinny and I could tell she was cold cause she slipped her legs under the covers

She turned towards me, "shouldn't you sleep" she asked again, " I can survive" I said kicking my slides off and slipping me legs under the covers as well. She looked at me with a soft smile. "Why didn't you tell alma about me?" I asked her. "Oh no we spoke about you. She just doesn't know that I know you" I looked at her confused. "What were y'all talking about me"

"What makes you think I'll tell you that" She said making herself comfortable in my bed. "Fine" I muttered keeping eye contact with her as she did with me. "I can imagine a hundred fan girls wishing they could share a bed with you right now" she said making me laugh.

I moved closer to her as our legs touched. Her bare skin was cold and I could feel the spark. Her lower lip was covered by her upper lip and her brown eyes were nothing but it's own world which I could admire forever. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "You sleepy?" I asked and she closed her eyes "no" she said but I could tell she was.

I offed the lights and before I knew it I too drifted off to sleep.

___________________

"Richarlison" I heard a knock on my door. Fuck. My hands were wrapped around a tiny waist of none other than Gabriela. Her body and mine closer than ever. As much as I would want to savor this moment I was not ready to get blasted by the team. "Gab, wake up" I said slowly moving my hands away from her and trying to hide her somewhere as soon as I could. But this girl was in the deepest sleep possible. "RICHARLISON" the person outside just got louder. "Gabriela" I said tapping her. "Hey beautiful, I need you to wake up" I whispered to her ear as she groaned and pushed me away.

"YO RICHARLISON" they banged the door and that seemed to wake her up. She turned around and looked at me "fuck" she muttered and I soon got out of the bed. Taking her arm I went to the bathroom and hid her in the shower. I kept my index finger on my mouth indicating her to stay quiet.

"Wait I'm coming" I said opening the door to see neymar. "mano, por que você não está pronto?" (Homie, Why aren't you ready?) he asked. "Yeah I'll be out in a bit" I said. "No you will be out now, go shower" he said pushing my into the bathroom. "I'll just find your clothes from your cupboard hold up, we don't have time" he said as I walked into the bathroom looking at a stressed out Gabriela.

"Dude can you shower faster I can't even hear you onning the shower" neymar yelled and Gabriella rolled her eyes mouthing 'bitch'. I onned the shower just so he would hear it and leave. Both Gabriella and I getting wet in the process I looked at her and she looked at me while I mouthed the words "calm down"

Who would've thought we would both be in a shower together fully clothed, this morning. "Hurry up" neymar yelled and this time it was me rolling my eyes. I took of my shirt and pants staying in my underwear because taking that off would just be weird right now.

Gabriela looked at me confused and I could tell her eyes drifted from my eyes to my abs and when she looked back at me I smirked. She turned away and I managed to have the most odd shower in my life as I slowly left it as she stayed in there. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door. "Finalmente" (finally) neymar said leaving my room and as soon as he did I locked the door.

"Gab you can come out" I said as she came outside of there drenched in water. "I really have to go" I said taking my clothes and going back to the washroom. "You can change into one of my tshirts and take a pair of my slides" I told her apologizing for what happened.

"Can you throw me a towel from there please?" She asked and I gave her one. Once I came out of the washroom she stood there in or of my tshirts, it looked like a dress on her, she was wiping her hair with a towel and wearing my slides. I loved seeing her in my things.

She took her to clothes she was wearing before and left it in my bathroom. "I'll get those later" she apologized and I shook my head "don't worry at all" I told her to stay in the room for five minutes and then leave hoping none of the team mates might catch her leave with me.

I felt really bad for having to put her through this so I gave her a kiss on the cheek, or more like the edge of her lips and ran out of the room.