9

Flashback
Months later

After America they all happened to go back to Brazil at the same time. They started dating by now it was slightly more than a month of properly getting to know eachother but to them that entire month consisted of the two of them only thinking about eachother day and and night. Both of them were aware of eachothers careers but that never became a issue, as of yet.

When neymar finally asked her out both of them were so incredibly happy. They decided to tell their families a while later. "Are you nervous?" Neymar jr asked his girlfriend as they sat in the car in-front of his house. "Should I be?" "No you shouldn't" he added getting out of the vehicle and opening the door for her.

They walked into the house as Davi managed to see her walk in with his father. Davis mom had already met Gabriela and was more than happy with her she loved Gabriela and was happy if she was to be Davi's step mom one day. He ran to his father as neymar carried him up to his hand. Gabriela smiled at the sight of her boyfriend with his son.

"Hey big man!" He said and Davi smiled, "hey I want to show you to someone" he said bringing the boy up to Gabriela. "This is Gabriela. Papai's girlfriend" he said as Gabriela tried to speak to him but  Davi was too shy he his his face behind his fathers neck.

"Hi Davi, I have a little secret for you" Gabriela said and that seemed to capture Davis attention. He slowly turned towards her. "See I can't tell you right now because your papai is right here." Gabriela added and that made Davi reach his hands out to be carried by her.

She took him to her hands and whispered to his ear, "papai told me you liked gummy bears" a huge smile appeared on his face as he nodded. Neymar heard what Gabriela said even though she whispered. He smiled watching his girlfriend and son get along well. He was happy.

"I have a small packet of gummy bears, but you have to promise me you'll finish eating your lunch first. Otherwise your papai will scold me for giving you a sugar rush" she said convincing the little boy to eat all the healthy food for his lunch and he nodded "I promise"

Gabriella loved carrying the boy, when she looked up she was greeted by Neymar's sister Rafaella. "Hi you must be Gabriela" she smiled. "Yes that's me"
"Just to let you know, that one night your brother said he wasn't partying all night. He actually was" Neymar looked at Gabriela "what a snitch"

"Ofcourse he was" Rafaella rolled her eyes, "but he's your responsibility now Gabriela. Good luck"
"I'm sure I need it"
"Hey what?! eu não sou tão ruim" (im not that bad) neymar said staring at both girls. "No no sure you're not" Gabriela said making Rafaella laugh. "I like her. Mãe Neymar's here" she said calling out for their mother.

"Has he bought the girl?" Gab could hear the mom ask from Rafaella in portugese. His mother walked up to Gabriela. "So this is the girl that stole my son's heart" she greeted Gabriela with a huge smile. "Ola mãe" neymar hugged his mother. "Ola" Gabriela smiled.

"She's beautiful, isn't she" his mother said secretly to neymar as he nodded. "Avó this is papai's girlfriend" Davi said making everyone let out a tiny laugh at the little boys words. "Welcome darling" they were extremely welcoming to Gabriela and they happened to love the girl.

Neymar fell deeper in love with her as he admired the way she put all her effort into getting to know his family. Even though in his eyes she was already perfect.

Weeks passed, Gabriela's brother Luis was going to get married to his long time Girlfriend Camila. She decided to introduce her boyfriend to the family before the ceremony.

Gabriela's pov
As I walked in with neymar behind me my mother immediately called my father. She finally bought a boy home was her first sentence as she came and gave me hug. "Hola mamá" I said and she went up to Neymar being affectionate as she is hugging him too. He smiled and walked with me to where my father was. "ola filha" my father greeted me.

"And you are?" He asked Neymar as he replied "my name is Neymar, sir" he said professionally. "Oh nonsense don't call me sir" my father said when suddenly all of us turned around to a sudden voice of my brother Luis "no fucking way" he said when my mother yelled at him asking him to watch his language.

"The Neymar jr is in our house" Luis was a huge football fan and he seemed to be absolutely crazed by the fact that my boyfriend was here. "That's my brother Luis...and right behind him is Camila" Camila came and gave me a hug. "Hey little sis" he said to me but his eyes still fixed on Neymar. He gave me a small hug before going up to Neymar and giving him that bro hug like thing guys do.

"There's no way Neymar jr is dating my useless sister" he added. "cala a boca luis." (Shut up Luis) she said walking up to her boyfriend as he put his arm over her shoulder. "Hey man, didn't know you were a football fan" Neymar said to him. "God he's crazy over football" his soon to be wife added.

"Papa this is that guy I showed to you on tv once, man is incredible" Luis fanboyed as I just rolled my eyes. My father couldn't seem to remember but according to Camila she's heard so much about Neymar because her boyfriend can't shut up.

Camila slowly took me to a corner "Neymar jr Gabriela Wow, why didn't you tell me earlier" my relationship with Camila was close she was my sister. I smiled as she told me that I had really won the jackpot. "Neymar you coming for the wedding?" my father asked and my mother curiously bought some food to the table for us to eat as she intensively listened to his answer. He looked at me and I smiled with a slight nod. "Yeah yeah I am"

"Yes" Luis cheered, he was over the moon that the Neymar jr was coming for his wedding. "At this point I'm sure Luis is more excited to have Neymar at his wedding than marry Me" Camila added as the family laughed. "Welcome to the family babe" I whispered into Neymar's ear as he kissed my cheek "it's an honor"

A/n : do y'all want a chapter with them at Luis's wedding or to go back to the normal time?