Alternate ending - 4

Gabriela woke up to see richarlison was not in her bed anymore. She looked around and didn't seem to see him either. On the baby monitor she spotted Emilia still fast asleep and suddenly she flinched at the sound of someone near her and she looked up to see richarlison wearing nothing but a towel around his waist as the water droplets on his body trailed down and she was already into it.

She then looked at his eyes and all he did was wink at her and she rolled her eyes playfully. "Hey mami" he said, "oi papai" Gabriela sat up covering her naked body with the sheets. "eu vou tomar um banho"(I'm going to go have a bath) she said wearing his shirt from last night and walking towards the bathroom and he pulled her from her back and wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her cheeks and she laughed removing his hands from her and she made her way to the washroom. Sore after last night she missed the feeling she hadn't had in so long when she walked out of the room and heard noises from outside.

She walked out to see richarlison with emilia who he had bathed and dressed in a pair of white shorts and a richarlison shirt which was so tiny. "I wuv you" Emi said hugging him and Gabriela enjoyed every second of it but almost felt guilty for depriving her daughter of more time with her father before this. Gab's thoughts were interrupted by her phone buzzing.

Alma
Is emi coming over to hang out with her god mother ?

Gabi
Yes she is, I have work and I think rich has practice too

Alma
All good, let me know what time you'll be picking her up
I miss my roomie

Once again she was interrupted this time by  Richarlison, "mami!" He screamed. "She only listens to me Em" he said looking at their daughter. "I'm sorry baby I didn't hear you" gabriela walked to the kid and carried her up showering her with kisses. Richarlison stood too and put his hand over Emilia's eyes but his hand was big enough to cover her entire face "kids can't see this" he said before kissing Gabriela. She pulled away and laughed when Emilia pushed her fathers hands away. "Papai! She's my mami" Emilia said fighting with her father. "Nope not yours" he annoyed the kid.

He put his tongue out childishly. "I was in her tummy!" Emi fought back and Gabriela raised her eyebrows wondering how Richarlison was going to beat that. "Well, I put you there" he said and Gabriela gasped, "mami wuvs me more. Right ma, Me or papai?" she frowned asking for reassurance that indeed she was better.

Gabriela looked at Richarlison. "Both" she said leaving the little girl down to stand by herself. "Onwy one" she said hugging her mothers legs. "Yep only one" Richarlison said snaking his arms around her waist. "Well only for today I will pick one okay. It's... emilia!" Richarlison betrayed moves his hands away with a confused look.

Emilia jumped with laughter and Richarlison carried her like she was a soft toy. He kept her on the couch and began tickling her. "You stole your mommy from me didn't you" he joked.

After some time Richarlison having to leave for practice. Emilia was dropped off and Gabriela spent a long day at work. She replied to Alma around her break times.

Gabi
I miss you too :(
Hope Em isn't bothering you too much

Alma
No she's the cutest
And she tells me papai has been staying with mami all the time
Is this true mami?

Gabi
Ugh yes he has.
We may or may not have slept together again

Alma
WITH THE BABY IN THE OTHER TOOM
Shame on u
Jk
Happy for you babe

Gabi
I don't know alma
I'm scared
It's going to be so complicated if we mess this up

Alma
Well y'all better not mess it up then