Epilogue

It's been 2 years since my little girl was born.
I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, just like that one dream years ago. In a white dress with my hair tied up and a bouquet of flowers in my hand. I was going to get married today. It bought tears to my eyes but I wipe them off quickly not wanting to ruin my makeup.

Alma and Rafaella being my bridesmaids made sure my dress was perfect when the door to my room knocked and Alma opened it. "Gabi someone's here" she said and I slowly made my way out. Richarlison stood there with our daughter in his hands. "Wow mommy looks so friggin good doesn't she?" He said looking at me and I smiled at this almost like deja vu. "Come here gab" he said giving me a hug and the three of us together.

Our little girl, Emilia. Named after her grandfather Emilio who sadly didn't get to meet her. Richarlison spoke "I'm so happy for you" he said and I hugged him again. "Def the best coparent I could ask for"  I smiled and my bridesmaid Alma, Emilia's god mother walked out. "It's time to go gab" she said waving at Em. We made our way to the open area where I was to be  wed and my heart thumped faster. The isle was covered in flowers and people were filling the benches.

Bruno and Davi dressed in little suits. Bruno holding Maria, the flower girl's hand as she held a baby flower bouquet in the other and Richarlison bought Davi the rings, Mbappe and Richarlison being Neymar's best-men.

First both of them made their way through the flowers and past the isle and Alma told me to look the other side when apparently neymar made his way in after them. The sky was gorgeous and the little bit of sun that was setting made the night look perfect.Fixing his suit he was looking nervous is what I heard and I smiled like 12 year old heading about her crush. Getting out of the vehicle they managed to fix my Dress as I stood in front of the arch of flowers about to make my way in. The open air was cold but the sun cancelled it out from freezing us.

My father wasn't here to walk me down the isle but to my side was my older brother. He looked at me with a smile. "Papa would've been happy" he said. I looked in-front of me as the slow music began playing and I walked down the isle. All the people stood up and infront I saw neymar smiling. He wiped his tears looking down and looked back up at me. "Woah" neymar mouthed and I made my way to the front.

"Break her heart I'll break your legs" luis said handing me over to Neymar. The two of us holding eye contact throughout and I smiled. The ceremony went normally. My heart was beating through my chest and his hand held mine slowly rubbing it calming me down but sending shivers down my spine. He looked beautiful in his suit and his usual smile.

We stood facing eachother when Richarlison tapped Davi signalling him to take the rings and go as he did. Carolina, his mom recording it also one of the happiest people there because she had been wanting this to happen for so long too. The floor was open to exchange our vows.

"I guess I'm doing this" I started looking at him who had on a soft smile. "Neymar Da silva Santos junior. meu melhor amigo, meu parceiro de aventuras, o amor da minha vida." (My best friend, my adventure partner, the love of my life)

"you're my inspiration and you always make me a better person. You amaze me with your heart for God, for me and for Davi and Emilia. People say falling for someone takes time, it's not instant. Love at first sight is fantasy but For me from the first time I met you I fell for you. At some point we went though a rough patch that hurt us both but somehow we managed to find our way back to each other and I'm so thankful to God for letting it happen. You not only chose to love me but also chose to love my daughter even more" my voice was now sounding like a crying little girl and I could see him wipe a tear from his face too.