8

Flashback
A/n : Read at your own risk from now one guys I forgot to remind y'all that there might be explicit content

Its been a year since Gabriella moved to Brazil and she missed her friends and her life in America. So she decided to come there again on holiday. Partying all night was a habit at the point as all her American friends dragged her to various places.

One night as she sat in a bar she heard the familiar sound of a language she spoke back at home. "estou indo para casa, apenas diga a Davi que sinto falta dele." (I'm on my way home. Just tell Davi I miss him) the guy said and I couldn't help but overhear.

não, eu não estou festejando a noite toda, apenas. Estou saindo, tchau. (No I'm not partying all night- just, I'm leaving bye.) he said ending the call and coming up to the bar.
He said he wasn't partying All night to whoever he was talking to but here he was at the bar ordering more drinks. "uau, você é um mentiroso incrível" (wow you are an amazing liar) Gabriela said taking a sip of her drink.

He looked at me, "portugese or Brazilian?" He asked and I looked at him. "Brazilian baby" I retorted and he smiled. "uma multidão cheia de americanos e posso encontrar um brasileiro" (a crowd full of Americans and I manage to find myself a Brazilian) he winked.

"Does the liar have a name?" Gabriela asked him and he they exchanged names. The two of them hit it off immediately. In their state of drunkenness they laughed together and occasionally got a bit touchy too. When the music in the place started to play Spanish hits neymar took Gabriela's hand to the dance floor.

His hands on her waist and hers around his neck they swayed to the beat of the music. Both of them giving themselves up to the rhythm of the night. Their faces were closer than ever. Progressively as they enjoyed the music more they got more comfortable on the dance floor. Grinding on each other was something that they happened to constantly do.

Once again they faced eachother, Gabriela's eyes went from his eyes to his lips and he smirked immediately pressing his onto hers as his grip on her waist tightened and her hands went from his neck up to his head gripping his hair as it got more intense.

They both stopped and looked at eachother. "Come with me" neymar said to her and she didn't say a word but he knew she wanted to because she followed him. He held her hand and ran to his car she got in "sweet ride" she said and he smiled. "Are you sober enough to drive Neymar?" Gabriela questioned.

"No but I'm staying just two minutes away, we'll be fine" he said and as said in 2 minutes they reached his place. It was a condo with as far as Gabriela saw two floors. As soon as he walked in he turned around and looked at her with a smirk. She kept her bag on the floor and kicked her heels off as he stopped walking backwards and admired her.

She walked up to him and he gripped his hands under her butt signaling her to wrap her legs around his waist. Kissing her, he carried her upstairs to his bedroom. Gabriela tried to remove his buttons as fast as she could. Once he laid her on his bed he removed his shirt leaving the girl stunned by his defined abs.

She removed her black slim fit dress and he admired the girl laying on his bed as he towered over her immediately kissing her neck as her head arched backwards enjoying the feeling. A few soft moans escaping her mouth. He left marks on her neck as she turned him over and began tracing his tattooed body

Now she had the dominance as she laid kisses all over his body. Before you knew it both of them were under the covers making sweet love to eachother. Neymar's name escaping her mouth in various ways as he pleased her.

They woke up in the morning with a slightly smashing headache after the drinks. Gabriela managed to wake up first and slowly slither away past his arms which were wrapped around her. She took her underwear and wore it and over that wearing his shirt she went downstairs to find herself a glass of water.

Gabriela walked back upstairs with a glass of water to leave beside his bed as she collected her clothes from the ground. His phone began ringing multiple times and he never picked it. She felt like she was intruding but she saw the name on his phone "Rafaella" she immediately went to think that she helped a man cheat on his girlfriend.

And when she moved back she heard his hoarse voice speak "hey" as he sat upwards in his bed. "You okay?" He asked as he took a sip from the glass of water she left beside his bed. "You don't have a girlfriend do you?" She asked him, feeling like before she did any of this she would've asked but couldn't remember. "No I don't. Why?" He laughed, "a rafaella kept calling you" she said truthfully.

"Ah, that's my sister. She's babysitting my son" Gabriela went calm once he said sister but it strikes back up when he said son. "Holyshit,you're not Married are you?" She asked her eyes wide open. "Yes I am, she'll be home in a minute" he said calmly as Gabriela began panicking. "Hey calm down Gabi, I'm joking" he said as he put on his boxers and walked downstairs. "I'm making myself a coffee ,do you want some?" She nodded following him downstairs.

"My shirt looks good on you" he said smirking. "I had a good time last night" he added. His phone was ringing again and this time he picked it up. "por que você não atendeu o telefone?" (why weren't you picking up the phone) Rafaella asked as he told her to calm down. "I'm dropping Davi there in a minute" she said and ended the call.

He turned around handing Gabriela her coffee and letting her know that Davi will be there. "Yeah I'll get going" she said sipping her coffee and running upstairs and changing into last nights outfit. "Gabriela, I don't want to leave it like this." He said as she ran back down the stairs. She walked up to him "you don't have to" tiptoeing to reach his lips they kissed again feeling the spark again but this time more sober.

They exchanged numbers and she left before Davi came home. As soon as she left Davi ran right in "papai who was that girl that was here?" He asked and Rafaella looked at neymar also eager for the answer.