16

The next morning passed, all of them probably had the worst headaches. Gabriela went about her day and at some point her doorbell kept ringing without an end to it so she went to the door opening it she saw richarlison and neymar standing side by side. "I take it y'all sorted your issue" she said as the boys just looked at her. "Yes we did and okay we have a idea to propose" she looked confused, "are you going to let us in" neymar asked. "Not until you tell me the idea."

The boys were still slightly high from last night "okay so you can like date both of us...right" richarlison looked at Neymar. "Yeah and like you can pick which one you like better" they said and looked at Gabriela. She stared at both of them for a good 30 seconds. "Okay" She smiled, "bye" her smile dropped and she closes the door on their faces.

"Wait wait wait wait" neymar said pushing the door back. "Gabriela wait think about it, it's so cool and convenient." Richarlison added, "y'all need medical attention" she said closing the door on them fully. "Okay fine!" Neymar yelled. "Are you coming to watch the Morocco vs Portugal and France England game at paquetas?" Richarlison asked through the door.

She opened the door, "you were supposed to pick me up weren't you?" she realized she shut the door on her only way to paquetas. "Yep" Richarlison laughed. She left with them to watch the match.

Richarlison was parking his car and before he turned off the ignition Ney got of the vehicle and dragged Gabriela with him. "What are you doing?" She said as he started running with her hand in his. Richarlison parked the car far away so they had a long way to go. "Why? On earth" she said while following behind him, "just to annoy the guy gabi" he said as they stopped in front of the door of paquetas house and rang the bell. Neymar looked at Gabriela who was so confused as to why they ran leaving rich alone.

"You're so cute" he said kissing her cheek as they saw Richarlison running to where they were and it looked absolutely hilarious. He was mad that neymar tried to take Gabriela all to himself. Neymar began laughing so loud and gabi couldn't help but laugh too. "Puta" Richarlison said as he saw neymar. Making their way into the house a few of their family and friends sat on the couch watching the match. Neymar put his hand over Gabriela's shoulder and Richarlison pushed it off, neymar glaring at him.

A few called bets on who would win, as they took their seats watching the match happen. Unfortunately for Ronaldo who was going through his last World Cup Portugal was out and Morocco moved forward. The team could sympathize with Ronaldo after knowing the pain of the game, what it was like to lose it. England and France on the other hand Gabriela told neymar multiple times how Jude Bellingham was an attractive guy. "He's a kid?!" He said looking at her with a 'what is wrong with you' face. "He's few years younger than me" Gabriella rolled her eyes. "You're just jelly"

Antoine assisted two goals and just to annoy neymar more Gabriela went on about Antoine too, "shut up gabi I literally look better than all of them" he was annoyed and she laughed because that was her goal. France beat England but there were a few complications with the ref or at least Jude bellighams reactions to them made it seem so.

The night ended with everyone having dinner and as usual hanging out but Gabriela felt tired and left early. Saying her goodbyes to paqueta and his family, Richarlison and neymar.

Neymar decided to go pay her a visit. He reached her house and rang the bell as a sleepy Gabriela opened it. "what are you doing here?" She asked. "eu preciso falar com você" (I need to talk to you) he said walking in. "What this about now?" She said walking to the kitchen as he followed. "Coffee?" She additionally asked "the usual" he smiled. "It's about us" he said looking at her and she turned and looked back at him.

"Ney there is no us"
"I know that you and richarlison are hitting it off. He is a good guy but gabi you and I are two people who were made for eachother" neymar fought the case. "We ended a long time ago because this, us.." she pointed at him and then her "..Didn't work out. It was mutual Ney." She said, "it's not mutual anymore I want you gabi I miss you"

"We had no time for eachother and frankly you chose yourself over everyone else and it was hard to be in a one sided relationship" she said looking at him but that wasn't enough for him. "I won't do that again. I promise, just give me a chance, I'll give you all the time in the world"

"Sounds familiar. Wasn't that what you said during our fights back then? You didn't change" she added. He walked up to her "neymar don't" she muttered looking up at him. "Babe I know you feel it too and I know that this has nothing to do with richarlison" he said almost like a whisper he cupped her face with one hand. "Neymar stop" she pushed his hand away even though the moment he said those words and as his hand touched her, her heart was racing.

"Leave now please" she said walking towards the door. "I'm not leaving" he sternly answered. "Você está me deixando louco" (you're driving me crazy) she said not in a joking manner but genuinely meant it. "Gabriela listen to Me" he said now louder than before. "No I'm tired of listening to you neymar. We don't exist anymore. You and I are just history that's gone by" she said her voice breaking in the process.

She pushed it back trying to appear more tough but her eyes pooled up, he walked up to her again they were closer to the door. "Don't!" She aid moving away from him but he didn't stop "Ney" he aggressively yet passionatey held her and  and smashed his lips on to hers at first she was stiff but once she felt it she let loose giving into it but soon breaking off she didn't know what to say "and if you say you don't feel anything Gabriela you're mad because I still fucking feel it after all those years I waited to kiss you baby, it's still there." He said and her eyes moved from his eyes to his lips to his eyes again. "Ne-" "no let me finish."

"Your lame reasoning for not being with me was me and my decisions from years ago you and I both know I've changed but you're using the past as a reason not to be in a relationship with me Gabriela"

He was right and from her facial expressions he knew he was. "Every day davi asks for gummy bears, everyday someone tells me I should stop lying, every time I see a couple dancing, everytime rafaella, Mae and Carolina ask me if I found someone new I can't help but think of you because I know that you're the only one for me gabi" he said as he moved her hair behind her ear.

"eu não posso fazer isso neymar. eu não posso voltar a isso. você e eu estamos no passado" (I can't do this neymar I can't go back you and I are in the past) she said in a whimper, "what the fuck is up with you and calling us the past" he threw his hands in the air. "I know you felt it because I can't be the only one who gets that rush on me when we kiss Gabriela. You're fucking lying to me and I know you are!" He was yelling.

"And we are back to this Aren't we just yelling like the olden times that you want again" she raised her voice too. "Okay fine You're right I'm lying I felt the butterflies- no screw butterflies I felt fucking birds in my stomach when you touched me Ney, i felt every single inch of my body wanting to melt into your hands but life isn't a box of chocolates and being with someone isn't solely based on physical presence. There's something in us that just doesn't work."

"So what it's richarlison then?" He saying throwing one hand up. "What's so special about him? Huh-" "he didn't break my heart neymar! He didn't leave me grieving on a broken relationship and he didn't immediately find himself multiple girlfriends soon after pretending like all those years we had together were nothing but a fucking phase he got over. ele não me arruinou do jeito que você fez" (he didn't ruin me the way you did)

"Gabriela" he softened, "leave it Ney. You and I aren't getting back together" she said looking down, "Sinto muito por tudo, mas não vou nos deixar ir tão facilmente. estou saindo agora mas ainda não terminei" (I'm sorry for everything, but I'm not going to let us go that easily. I'm leaving now but I'm not done yet) he said holding her head up to face him and he placed a imprint of a kiss on her forehead. "I know you'll find your way back to me, we always do"