Chapter 26

[NOT EDITED]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungkook came out of the washroom all ready to leave but he had a syringe in his hand filled with some weird thing which was basically transparent. Jungkook slowly made his way towards Jimin who was still far deep in his dreamland unaware of Jungkook's intention.

Jungkook slowly yet careful injected the syringe that was filled with Propofol which was a bit high in quantity. You see Propofol makes you sleep peacefully, its a sleeping drug to make you unconscious.

"I can't risk your security my love, I've lost many things in this world, you aren't going to be the next. I'm so sorry I had to treat you like this but believe me it's the only way I can make you stay safe" He said while caressing Jimin's hair back. He slowly leaned down and pecked him on his lips.

"I love you so much, I promise to make everything alright so you won't have to look back over your shoulder for threats." With that Jungkook heard a knock on the door and he knew it was his cue to let go and leave. He sighed heavily, the tight feeling in his chest weren't a good sign but he once again chose to ignore it.

He opened the door and saw hobi standing with a look that says it's time to leave pull your shits together and fucking leave. I really wanted to smack him but thought against it.

"Fuck you" is what he said and glanced back towards his baby. He turned back and started walking but halted and turned to look at Hobi.

"Take care of him, whoever hurt him you know I wouldn't want to see them alive ever again and if I see them alive you will be the one I wouldn't want to be alive... You'll face me Hobi hyung if something will happen to him.. I'm warning you" Hoseok knew this threat wasn't just words or empty threats, he knew Jungkook meant each and every words he said. He just nodded and went inside to pick the unconscious Jimin.

Hoseok quickly turned and started walking toward the closet of Jungkook's and Jimin's room, he slides the door and then lightly pressed the small button which was hidden under the very corner on Jungkook's side. The passcode interface opened, he was struggling to put the password as Jimin was still in his arms. Somehow after struggling for a bit, he finally entered the passcode and it allowed him access.

The door on its own slides and the secret pathway opens, spiral staircase was adoring the space. He switched on the lights and started walking down on the spiral staircase, the door of the closet locked on its own as soon as he was inside the room and walking down the stairs. When he was finally got down, he switched on the lights, revealing a small yet comfortable room. Everything was already prepared for them to hide in here.

He walked forward and into a small room that had bed and tucked Jimin into it. After checking on Jimin, he went into the small kitchen and started to search for something that he could make as Jimin will be hungry once he'll gain his consciousness back. He'll have to deal with an angry and questioning Jimin but it's for his own good.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I went directly into the car that was already waiting for me outside.

Here goes nothing....

I was trying to call Yoongi but he wasn't picking up my calls. He might be doing some last moment checking, I concluded. The ride to the destination isn't long, it'll take just half an hour for us to reach the port. As soon as we reached, I walked inside the warehouse where the meeting was going to be held.

The dealers were already present there so I didn't have to wait for them. We greeted each other and sat down to discuss the deal.

"Mr. Jeon, you know I was shocked when you abruptly accepted our deal. Last time I checked you wanted to deal only when I would have given you the exact amount you asked me to give you. So what changed your mind?" The man asked while I smirked.