Chapter 19

[Not Edited]

JIMIN'S POV

Everything is so distant for me now, i was actually sure about my future like what i wanted to do but now I can't even imagine anything. I really want to hate Jungkook for taking something so precious from me, i mean for god sake it was my first kiss and he took it without my consent but strangely i loved it, i loved every second of it. Am i sick to thing like this?!

I've never felt like that before. My stomach erupted into fluttery butterfly mess, I've never felt that either. Tae never let anyone come close to me, he was always there to scare away anyone who would try to hit on me and to be honest i was happy about it because i never liked attention. It makes me feel so uncomfortable. I'm too shy to socialize to be honest.

When Jungkook came, i was scared to death but when he started to express his feelings, looking so lost and tired. He didn't said that out loud but i could clearly see it in his eyes. He was really tired, his doe brown eyes which had shiny glint in them before were completely gone. I felt bad for him, so i decided to just let him be and started caressing his soft hair.

After a while, i felt his breathing getting even and i knew he was fast asleep. I promised him that I'll be right here when he'll wake up so i just leaned back against the headboard and rested my head on the pillow which was supporting my back.

Jungkook was on my lap and his face was snuggled into my stomach and his hands were wrapped around my waist so tightly, like I'll disappear if he'll let go. I smiled and shifted a bit carefully to be in comfortable position. I drifted to sleep with an unknowing smile on my lips.

~~Meanwhile somewhere~~
(Conversation over a phone call)

"Everything is done, i gave you the information i got. Don't forget to keep my bank balance in check" someone said with a smirk on their face.

"Don't worry buddy, your hardwork won't go to waste and thanks for giving me that confidential information about the base. I know i hit home when he went on rampage to find out who the fuck gave away this important piece of information when no one knew about it apart from few most trusted one" another man laughter could be heard on the other side.

"Oh that was so easy, he trust me and he will never suspect me to be the mole, that he is oh so eager to find but what he doesn't know is I'm just playing a game. A dangerous game" the mysterious person said with that sly smirk still on his face.

"Keep it up buddy, you don't need to worry about your bank balance I'll keep it in check, you just give me the information i asked. Okay, so call me when you have it" anonymous person said and with that the call ended.

The mysterious person dialled another number. After couple of rings the receiver picked up the call.

"Everything is in check, everything is going accordingly boss. I'll contact you as soon as I'll get the information" mysterious man said with his deep steady voice. Authority was lacing through his words. Even though he was following orders, his aura screams bitch bossy attitude.

"Great, it's time people know their place. Keep going and do everything as we planned." Another firm vocie replied and with that the call came to an end.

Playing with fire and ice, its getting interesting as more puzzled the situation is getting. It's gonna be a blood bath war. Complicated situation are "yet to come". With a quick thought mysterious person went back to do their work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up from the best sleep I've had since i started my business. It was like i was always on my toes to work back and forth between my actual business and my cover-up business. Fuck my life, I've been like this since forever. I snuggled more into the softest pillow without opening my eyes my hands unintentionally tightening its grip on my baby.