Chapter 9

[Not Edited]

Scar's POV

I stormed into the basement where two of my next target were tied on the chair. Everyone was getting away from me, staying away as far as they could.. they probably can see the steam that were coming out of my ears. I was that angry. I destroyed my whole living room and my own room. I want to kill, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do, without any second thoughts.

For those who are wondering what happened for me to get running on rampage is that, I actually got to know what's going on in that sharp brain of JK and I'm trying my best not to storm inside his office and blowout his brain. He is very cunning and I know he won't stop till he will have Jimin with him. Fuck it, I'm not gonna sit and watch the show.

What the fuck is he thinking? he wants my Jimin. The boy I've been watching since I was so small, he wants him, the fuck I'm gonna let him take my Jimin away from me. Whatever your intensions are Mr. Bastard Jeon, I'm not gonna let you get away with it. I told you if anything you do involves Jimin in it,  you'll always face me first. I've loved him my whole life, I won't let some bastard, son of bitch serve my Jimin on a silver platter for you. Never.

My way of work didn't involved you, I wanted to stay away from you. I had no grudges against you but now you have crossed your line here, now be ready. My Jimin will stay as mine, as he was supposed to be and no one can have him, I won't let that happen. Not till I'm alive.

------------------------------------

⚠️Warning:- contain sensitive and violence scene ahead if you are uncomfortable with that sort of things kindly avoid reading further.

-------------------------------------

My two favourite targets were right Infront of my eyes, one tied up, another was hanging upside down, perfect for a punching bag. Wow I just remembered I didn't used my punching bag since last two months, how about I'll warm up with this new human punching bag. I still have my mask on my face so no one can see my smirk. I'm so brilliant, aren't I?

You guys wanna know why I have them here and all tied up? I'll tell you, they were assigned a work by me, a very important work.... one was assigned to install camera inside my Jimin's room and living room while other was assigned to keep track of Jeon fucking Jungkook, very important work indeed, but no... both of them were found inside a bar having fun. So, now I'll show them how much of a funny person I can be.

I've been going crazy since I heard about my baby getting into that filthy hands and they are having fun. That's practically laughing on my misery. I won't let them to step on my reputation like that, I've climbed up till here with so much struggles and hard work, I won't allow them to make me portray as a laughing stock among others. They made a huge mistake by underestimating me and now I'll show them the results.

I put on the boxing gloves which were placed on the table at the very corner of this basement. Well I asked them to put gloves there because I already knew how I wanted to torture them. Okay, I'm all ready now. Let's have some actual fun.

I went straight towards the one who was hanging, he already had bruise on his body but nevertheless, I'll create few more new one. It'll look so good...Like a canvas painted with a unique design. Artistic thoughts alert... !!

I punched him in the guts causing him to abruptly wake up as he was maybe unconscious before this. I don't know. His gut wrenching scream was echoing all around the walls of the basement. I liked it, I wanna hear more of it. I punched him square on the face, and I was so sure that some of his bones might be broken. Blood started flowing out of his nose and the sight made me so satisfied. I'm totally loving it.

Well not actually satisfied but I'm happy that there is blood. I'm strong. I'm so trusfrated, I might just kill him but where is fun in that? He needs to scream some more, I want some more broken bones and then more, like a litre of blood...ummm, anything else? probably not.

"Isn't this more fun then going to a bar and having few drinks? Maybe now you'll start enjoying more than you did in there" I said while jabbing him again on his ribs and we all heard a damn satisfying crack. Damn, I'm still good at this.

Sweat was tickling down my face but do I care? absolutely not. I started continuously hitting him anywhere and everywhere I could, not caring that my every intensive punch were breaking his bones. A finally blow right where the heart was beating and endgame.

One down one more to go.

I removed the gloves and asked for the water which was given to me in seconds. I could clearly see the horrifying look on their faces but its just gave me more satisfaction.

"Be aware if you'll ever cross me, you'll end up replacing their positions." I said and I could see fear in their eyes again, I smirked satisfied by their looks.

"Take that shit out of here and you know what has to be done or should I remind you?" I asked looking at one of them, they quickly said no and went to work. I stayed quiet trying to regain my energy. This one's going to be easy though nothing hard.

By now he was staring right at me with that fearful eyes, but I knew he was still dizzy because of the drug I had put in his system. He was already suffering, but that wasn't enough for me. He had the most important work out of them but the fact that he chose to ignore it for fun, made me more angry.

No worries, I'll get you back on the track again.

I took the sharpest knife or should I say my favourite knife, it was pointed with designer edge. I liked it because it was smooth. But I had sharpened it's blade just recently, hmm why not give it a try? Sounds good right? It's the knife which I've personally customized for myself.

"Oh my dear knife it's time to check how smooth you work, you've been staying at your place for a while now, you might be bored right? How about I use you now" I talked to it as if I was talking to human. I quickly stabbed him on his arm, where the bruises were already there. He doubled over the pain with a loud scream coming out his mouth, which was like music to my ears. Hmm still smooth.

I gripped the shirt's collar and stabbed him multiple times on his stomach without breaks. Blood splashed all over me as I was too close to him. No mercy, I had no guilt, I had no emotions displayed at that time, I was completely emotionless. I was blinded by my rage. I never stopped stabbing him till my exasperation was a bit bearable for me. His body slumped back down in the chair. My hands, my clothes, the floor was all tainted by his blood. I was panting and sweating so hard.

I was still angry, but I knew I can endure it but that doesn't mean, I'll let go of the situation in my hand. I maybe blinded by anger now but I'll have to be very careful while working on my plan about what would be my next step. Jeon fucking Jungkook isn't the one to be fooled around with, he'll always know what's really going on. Maybe he's not on alert now because he doesn't know that Minnie knows everything that's why nothing has happened, yet. But it won't be long till he will get the wind of it.

I've been in this fucking business long enough to know what's really going in that trash mind of his. Maybe for the outside world he is respected and decent businessman, but no one actually know how much of a devil lies under that crappy façade of his, few people are still skeptical about him but they don't have proof over his downtown business and as far as I know, no one will live to tell the tale even if they got to know it.

So far, the existence of people who know about Jeon Jungkook's evil work is zero. He'll make sure that they will never stay a minute long if they know. That's how it works in this business shit. He has no weakness, he made sure of that. No one can drag him down, he is unbeatable with an Army of his, who are ready to protect him with their life.

I do know what I have to do next, but if anything goes wrong I'll lose my baby forever, but I'll fight for it rather than crying over it. Breath Jeon Jungkook, breath till you can, once I get to you I promise you I'll stab you right on your windpipe, so you'll leave this world once and forever with no way back.

----------------------------------

I'm trying my best to keep you guyz updated.. okay so I don't have much to say so please take care and let me know How was the chapter? Till then Enjoy Armyyyy❤️