Chapter 13

[Not Edited]

ANONYMOUS POV

"So finally he has someone in his life, great and now it's time to step up and turn the game according to me, I've waited long enough" i swirled the gun that was in my hand.

"Beware Jeon Jungkook, you took everything that i had once, I'll make sure your's will be a thousand times worse, i swear my life on it" i said while having that same smirk Jeon Jungkook had when he took every thing from me, of course he don't know who i am or else i wouldn't have live to tell the tale.

"Boss, he ran away with a brunette but after that i couldn't find them. They might be somewhere else, a hiding or something but the question is how do they have a hiding place?" Mark said while scratching the back of his his head.

I smirked again, so he doesn't know anything, what an asshole he is but he is my buddy so I can't do anything to him but I won't tell him anything he'll have to figure it out on his own.

"Dig deeper Marky not everyone is as naive as they look, its all just a cover." He looked at me with that puzzled face, i know he didn't get what i said but he will know what I'm talking about slowly.

The game just started what will be the fun when I'll reveal everything right from the start.

"I know you didn't understood a thing but time, time is a key, time will tell you everything. You'll just have to wait and watch" i told him and he nodded lightly. He knew he can't overdo himself and he is smart enough to tell what's right for him and what's not.

"Only time itself will reveal all the secrets this game holds and its not just one, many of them will betray eachother, many relations would be ruined because of this secret, everything is a game, not everything you see is true, it is all a game afterall" i said knowingly.

I know many things which other's don't, those who think their identity is hidden they are fooling themselves but not everyone. I've known everything for a long time now but I'll stay quiet.

I care for Jimin, let me tell you a small, tiny secret..i like him. I wasn't planning on loving him..it just happened. My first thought was just to make him the mediator for my little play game and use him against Jungkook but then slowly i started to like him, i was more enchanted by his natural beauty. He is magic, pure magic and i want this magic to be in my life forever.

Now Jungkook will know what does it feels like when everything you had crumbles to the ground right infront of your eyes. I'll make sure that you'll see everything very clearly Jungkook.

"And don't worry about them going into hiding, just sit back and watch the game. I'll handle everything" i told him.

For now I'll just sit and watch till there is need for me to get in there. There is already going to be so much drama for now, I'll add more after a little while.

Park Jimin, you have many secret admirers, and not everyone is satisfied with just a glance like some highschool crush, not everyone is satisfied just by few meets and greet, not everyone in this world is saint and you are the epitome of innocence. You'll get ruined in this games of war but I'll be your hero and I'll save you like a gentleman.

JIMIN's POV

Okay, so after walking for almost two hours we made it to the place taetae was talking about the place wasn't big but it was small and cozy enough to called as home. It was made of woods just a single cabin like house. It was so cute seriously, i wanted to stay here forever and it was deep inside the wood so no one will find us easily.

Taehyung's aunt has so good taste in choosing a house or i might say she chose an awesome place to build such a sweet home. The interior wasn't much different it was same as outside. It had a Mini Kitchen and a small room which had bathroom in it, it was the only bathroom in the house. It has a small living room with a TV, okay great for the timepass. Beside it, was a small Collection of Movies. Okay I'm going to definitely watch from it. This was the perfect place for getaways.