Chapter 2

Author's POV

~~ At the same time somewhere else~~

"Do you think your sorry ass will get you out of your fate and don't even think about me forgiving you as you are one of my most trusted servant, I give no shit about that" A loud voice boomed across the dark room. There sat a smirking man on his chair which was placed right Infront of his new victim. He was looking very comfortable.

There he was, Jeon Jungkook the devil himself. He sat with that sharp glare which could make you wanna cower in the corner at the very back of the room, but his smirk says otherwise, the smirk itself scream madness. If looks could kill he would have already been buried six feet under the ground by now.

For those who are wondering why exactly he is looking like a lion ready to pounce on his prey is because some of his secret information got released to a business rival who were just like a hungry hyenas ready to feast which in their case was ready to destroy him. But they forgot one thing, Jungkook is always two step ahead of his competitors, he wasn't at the top for no fucking reason.

He gave them the false information, he knew all of it from the start, he just wanted to catch the culprit who was behind all of it, and he did caught him. Turned out to be one of his most trusted man betrayed him, he didn't like it, he loathes one thing with passion, which is none other than betrayal. He was trying to be calm, but inside there was a swirling fire raging around which wanted to erupt and burn down everything into ashes.

He was currently in one of his warehouse, were all the other types of works happen... By other i mean is illegal.

"Hey Jk, why don't you let me play with him for a bit first, I'll gladly participate in fucking him over..... oh don't think dirty, what i meant by fuck him over is by using my favorite babies lying on that table on him. It's been a while since i last used them" Hoseok his first in command said while rubbing his hands together, mostly eager to kill someone.

"And by a "while" you means how much time exactly hyung?" Jungkook asked while his smirked remain intact on his sinfully handsome face. Hoseok made the face as if he was thinking very deeply and then answered.

"Half an hour to be exact but it's way too much of a time span. It feels like ages to be honest" Jungkook wasn't amused because he knew it all. Hoseok always has this thirst to kill without blinking. He was fatal and it was dangerous.

"Go ahead no one is stopping you" Jungkook said monotonously which showed how little or next to nothing he cared. You might think he will maybe spare his life because he was working for him since so long, or maybe give him a chance but none of it was going to happen. If you dared to double-cross Jeon Jungkook, you'll have your one way ticket to hell no whatsoever concession. That's how things work for him. Nothing's can stop it from happening. Its like "What Jungkook wants, Jungkook gets"

------------------------------------

⚠️Warning:- contain sensitive and violence scene ahead if you are uncomfortable with that sort of things kindly avoid reading further.

-------------------------------------

Hobi smirked walking ahead with slow and heavy steps purposely, enjoying the fear-struck face. Oh how much of a work he is going to get done today. He cracked his head from side to side. Feeling his blood pumping with excitement with just the thought of torturing someone to the brink of their death and then finally killing them.

He took the stun belt from the table smirking more wickedly, he went towards the now shaking body which was tied on the walk with thick black chains, he was naked with bruises all over his body, obviously he was beaten nearly to death. Blood was gushing out of his body from several parts but no one honestly cared.