Character Intro

Name :- Jeon JungkookAge :- 24 Sexuality :- Gay

Age :- 24
Sexuality :- Gay

Biggest tycoon in the world... Owns the chain of restaurant and Casino but no one knows his actually work. Heartless, souless etc. Most rude person. Doesn't care about anything. Is ruthless, no one dare to talking to him because they fear he might just snap at them.

Name :- Park Jimin
Age :- 19
Sexuality :-  Gay
19 year old most innocent man, caring, absolutely sweetheart. Has no mother since she died when he was just 14, because of his father who is a drunkard. Struggles for living. Has a job and a best friend Kim Taehyung. He isn't aware of the dangers that lurking around him.

Name :- Jung Hoseok
Age :-  26
Sexuality :- Gay

He is Jungkook's first in command...and one of his best friend. Works for him. Does every illegal works. He has this strange aura around him that makes everyone submit to his every command. Always play innocent but it is the most dangerous, ruthless. Is an Orphan, as they died in an plane crash.

Name :- Min Yoongi
Age :- 27
Sexuality :- Gay

He is Jubgkook's second in command and other best friend. Work for him as well. Helps hoseok in doing his work. Also does illegal works with him. Maintain most of the company. Looks like an angel but inside is a devil. A totally asshole who is same as Hoesok, ruthless. Is caring only for the one he loves but for other he is like a raging bull.

Name :- Kim Taehyung
Age :- 20
Sexuality :- Gay

He is Jimin's best friend. Has been with him since their diaper days. Went to same school, never been apart. Taehyung knows everything about Jimin and what's going on in his house. He tried to save him once from his father's beating but couldn't do it. He is kindhearted. Cares for his family and Jimin. Helps when needed. Currently works with Jimin.

Name :- Kim Seokjin
Age :- 29
Sexuality :- Gay

"Hyung" of the whole Gang. Motherly figure to the whole Bangta. Group but can turn your world upside down if any harm comes to his loved ones. Obsessed with Cute stuffs (for e.g :- Jimin). One of the finest sharp shooter in BTS. Married to Kim Namjoon.

Name :- Kim Namjoon
Age :- 28
Sexuality :- Gay

Father figure of tannies. The legal advisor of Jungkook. Is the primary example of "beauty with brains" well in his case "handsome with brain". Married to Kim Seokjin.

-------------------------------------

Here is the character intro.. I'll be posting the chapter Tomorrow till then have patience....

Well tell me...
Is this book okay..?
Did you like it...?
Please let me know in the comment. So I'll get to know about should i work more on it or not... I'll be waiting..

Love you guyz...take care..❤️