Chapter 6

[Not edited]
(Please point out mistakes if you see because i wrote this chapter in hurry)

JIMIN's POV

I saw two people sitting on the couch. My dad was just standing by their side, he wasn't even moving a muscle or wasn't even trying to get near them, it was as if he was scared and that was the first time I've seen him scared from someone. This really might be important for him.

They were facing away from me so i couldn't see their faces. As soon as my dad saw me, for the first time in ages he smiled and i totally went under shock, it was like i was freezed. I couldn't believe what i was looking at, he never, not even once smiled, i couldn't remember the last time I've seen him smiling. It might be fake but i was happy, happy that he was atleast smiling towards me.

"Oh Jimin come here son, i want you to meet my new boss" he said still with that smile. What the- i mean is he trying to give me a heart attack... I mean first he smiled which he never does, then he want to introduce me to his boss...how- i mean when, agghhh... What am i thinking seriously?

When did he got a job? and why does he wants me to meet his boss? It's so confusing. What's happening? I snapped out of my thoughts and climbed down the remaining stairs.

As soon as i was down my dad took my hand in his and went at the front so now i can clearly see their faces. Oh gosh, they both were looking so intimidating, their presence scream dominance.

The one who was most intimidating out of both had big doe brown orbs, beautiful black locks tangling around his head which was a bit long in length, he was wearing black tight suit, which were showing his every curves and muscles. How amazing will it feel to touch those hard biceps, explore his body, damn. What the fuck Jimin? stop it.

He was well build and i swear for the first time in my life i felt myself drooling from the sight before me,  well of course not infront of him. It would be very awkward if i was found drooling over my dad's brand new boss, which i didn't knew till now that he existed. He was an art...a true masterpiece. The other one had brown eyes, broad shoulder and light brown hair which was a bit messy but he was really good looking. He also wore same black suit. He was looking handsome in his own way.

"Sir, this is my son Jimin and Jimin this is my boss Mr. Jeon and his secretary Mr. Kim " my dad introduced us while first pointing towards the very intimidating man which happens to be my dad's boss Mr. Jeon and then towards the other one with broad shoulder.

(Note :- Jin isn't Jungkook's secretary. Jimin's father introduce Jin as secretary because he himself doesn't know who he is to jungkook and him knowing Jin's name is because Jungkook told him earlier that he will visit with someone known as "Kim Seokjin")

"Good afternoon Jimin, nice to meet you, finally" Mr. Jeon said while he put his hand out which i took for a handshake, but he wasn't letting it go even when i tried to pull it gently, not trying to be rude or to offended him. After a while he let go of my hand and i was really glad, because he was starting to creep me out with his strange behaviour plus that smirk. I was really uncomfortable around him.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Jeon" i replied as soon as i remembered that i forgot to reply him back. I smiled lightly and went to shake hand with his secretary while he introduced himself.

He was wiggling his eyebrows while shaking hand which made me laugh due to his playful behaviour. He is so cool, i like him but my laugh flew right out the window when i turned back towards Mr. Jeon to see him glaring at us and trust me, i was scared to death. He was looking like, ready to pounce on us. I don't know why but he is really scary and weird.

"Ah... Mr. Jeon, let's have Lunch. My son prepared it specially for you. Right Jimin?" My dad asked looking at me with a warning look, like he wanted me to agree with what he said and that's what i did because if not, i clearly remember his threat. I held my urge to roll my eyes because lunch was indeed prepared by me, so why won't i agree?

"Yeah" i said lightly and then mr. Jeon smiled while showing his beautiful dimples, i was awestruck by the sight before my eyes, he was so handsome.

God, stop it Jimin, Taetae will kill you if he heard you were having drooling thoughts over your dad's boss. Why am i behaving like a creep? This never happened before. Well, my dad never happened to have a boss before so i don't know.

"Ah, dad you guys please talk for a bit, till then I'll warm up the food" i said trying to stay away from Mr. Jeon and getting myself a break, since it was too much for me. He nodded and then they sat down to chat, about god knows what. It's not like i care. I was eager to get out of here.

I quickly rushed back in the kitchen to warm up the food. While i was thinking about something, i suddenly felt a presence behind me. I was going to turn but then i felt something against my back, it was hard i could feel it. I tightened the grip on the spatula i was holding. I can feel the warm air against my ears..

"Can i please get a glass of water?" Shiver went down my spine when i heard that low voice speaking sexily right next to my ears and i knew to whom it belongs. I couldn't speak, it was as if i lost my voice. He was standing so close to me, almost caging me between him and the kitchen counter. I've never been this close to anyone, except for Tae. Oh god, I don't know how to deal with this.

"S-sure" i said and turned around but that was the biggest mistake because as i turned his face was so close to mine that if i moved even a bit we would be kissing, the worst thing was he wasn't making any move to get away and that's when i noticed that i was clutching his biceps unconsciously.

When i turned the closeness made me a bit shocked and i unintentionally grabbed his biceps for support. His hands grabbed my waist and i was sure that i was going to pee in my pants. My grip around his biceps tightened because i was scared.

What if he kissed me? No, no he wouldn't do that, i mean why would he? I'm just a normal guy but he is a damn hot and handsome businessman, why would he be interested in someone like me?

But all of this thoughts flew right out the window when he opened his mouth and spoke in low and seductive voice...What the actual fuck?! Why can't he speak simply? Does he talk like this with everyone? Maybe, maybe not, who knows.

"Soon baby, you'll stay in this arms forever" and like magic, he disappeared. I was really confused, did he even came in here or i was just dreaming but my racing heart ensured me that he really came in here. I didn't know what was he trying to say. I mean what did he meant by I'll stay in his arms forever?Is he kidding me?

Today is really weird and confusing. Everything is weird about this day, i don't know what to believe and what not to. Firstly dad and then his boss. I'm not going to tell tae about this all or else he will wreck havoc. He cares for me a lot and he won't sit quietly when he would get to know about this all.

I quickly set the table and called them in and excused myself not looking at anyone, specially ignoring mr. Jeon for obvious reason. He is very bold, that i can say, but he is weird as hell. I went to washroom and washed my face trying to calm myself down.

I quickly went outside and served myself not much as i already have eating problem. I really want them to leave. Don't get me wrong, i don't mean it in bad way it's just that whatever happened today was just too much for me.

I've never faced this type of situation in my entire life, so facing it all at once is just too overwhelming. All this time, i could feel that intimidating stare burning hole in me, i clearly know who it is but i didn't dare to look up. It was already awkward between us. All of them where talking about some business, which i didn't participated in because i had zero knowledge about it, so i stayed quite.

After having dinner and dessert, we walked them towards the door but before leaving, i felt something warm against my cheek and i stood there frozen with my eyes wide, i realised that he kissed me on my cheek.

Till i pulled my thoughts together, they were in their car. Gosh, so much happen in just the span of couple of hours. I ran back to my room and closed the door not caring about my father. I was repeating everything that happened today, that was when i slipped into deep slumber as i was so tired from all the work i did and these overwhelming feelings.

------------------------------------

Here it is...the update you guyz wanted.. finally they met. Thankyou so much guyz for your beautiful words and support you've shown me. I'm was so happy and that's why i decided to update it early.. i couldn't thank you enough...again thankyou 💜and take care...see you soon till then enjoy Army... borahae 💜