choose

Jimin pov
So apparently (y/n) has sex with me, yeah I should be proud and be glad, but I ain't the only one there's the stupid jungkook, she has sex with both of us it's getting tiring, that when I want to fuck her she fucking jungkook and when she's not she says she's all broken, I'm like common. Well neither ways were all friends with benefits, but the thing is I wanna be the only friend with benefits I need to take of that stupid kid out the picture.

Jungkook pov
So apparently (y/n) has sex with me, yeah I should be proud and glad, but I ain't the only one there's the stupid jimin, she has sex with both of us it's getting tiring, that when I want to fuck her, she be fucking jimin, and when she's not she says she's all broken and I'm like common. Well neither ways were all friends with benefits, but the thing is I wanna be the only friend with benefits I need to take of that stupid kid out the picture.

Jimin pov
So I'm fucking her tonight like there's no tomorrow.

Jungkook pov
So I'm fucking her tonight like there's no tomorrow.

Magic clock spins and it's midnight

No one pov

Jimin and jungkook both dash to (y/n)'s room
"what you doing here kid " " fucking (y/n) like theres no tomorrow, what you think I'm doing? Hmm hyung? " " well let's see who she wants huh " " sure whatever " suddenly they hear (y/n) moaning and screaming " is...... She...." " touching...... Her......self..... " they slowly knock on the door and after a fee minutes (y/n) opens the door "hey *panting * what's up " "were you touching your self noona!?! " "ha noo, you guys know those ain't my moans when I touch my self " "keke... Umm " "so what you guys want " "choose noona me or jimin " " we only want one of us to be fucking you only one friend with benefits " " haha well the thing is boys.... The fucking it's over..... I choose nun of you guys " " but " " but wae? " " it's cause *sighs* I would fuck with you guys cause I thought you guys liked me and one of you guys would actually tell me and make me yours and only yours and we'll someone proposed to me before you guys " " hey guys.... You guys interrupted our almost peeks right jagiya " " right *smiles brightly * " " oh and I don't want you guys fucking my jagiya, I did something you guys never did, I made her mine and only mine " " YOOONGI-AH HYUNG!!!!!!!! " "well bye guys see you in the morning if I can get up from the bed " "bye dongseangs " " WUT " " THE" "FUCK "

So how was this story? Im not gonna make a second part of this I can't hahaha lol sorry guys ~ Kim Kalla