JHOPE

Request #9
" y/n.." Hobbie what are you doing you can't start a lone like this " fuck ! "
" oppa ? Is that you ? " she's here ~ go get her boy " I'm up here y/n ! Please...come...hurry " he begs as he pulls down his boxers letting his member breathe. He keeps stroking it as he here's his girlfriends foots  steps come closer " HURRY ! " " WHATS WRONG HOSEO-" her mouth drops as she opens the door and stares at the sight in front of her.
It was all too much for her to not get wet. Him laying in the middle of the bed touching himself moaning out her name. " S-see that box? " " y-yeah " " bring it to me "
Throwing her purse to the side she  hurries over to the box on the side of the room. Trembling she slowly opens it to find all sorts of exotic toys. From cuffs to dildos she stares at them with wide eyes.
" strip y/n " " hobbie.. " " now ! "
At his yell she quickly  takes her blouse off turning to face him. Her panties getting wetter as hoseoks moans get louder.
She takes her bra off throwing it to the side. Her cheeks burning as she feels hoseoks eyes eating her alive.
She moves to her shorts and takes them off her heart beating faster she takes her panties off slowly.
" that's it baby girl " " y-yes " " grab that dildo I want to see you  do yourself ! " " But hob-" " I'm your daddy sweetheart  call me that now " She nods  her hair covering her flushed face. She grabs the dildo and she walks to the bed praying her shaking knees don't give up on her.
As hoseok moves up to lean on the headboard his hand teases his tip . His precum making his fingertips sticky as he rubs it all over his tip. " Get on here y/n " " Y-yes daddy " " mm I love it when you act so shy "
She slowly climbs on the bed and sits right in front of him. She looks down as she opens her legs and shows him her everything.
Hoseok moves closer to her his hand touching every inch of her body as she trembles with his soft touch.
He takes the dildo from her hand and spits on it lubricating it.
He moves it to her area and slowly pushes it in. 
She lets out a gasp as she feels the dildo going in so slowly.
" I helped you get started " " Go on now you know what to do" " Its not like you've haven't done it before Every time I tease you and leave you helpless "  " D-daddy "
He smirks as he watches her grab the dildo and slowly start moving it in and out. Her soft moans ringing in hoseoks ears as he relaxes and starts jerking himself off slowly. " Let me hear you baby .. louder ! "
She does as command and she starts thrusting it inside her faster her free hand moving to her clit , rubbing it. Her moans become louder as hoseoks low deep grunts can be heard more and more.
His eyes never leave her movements, and hers never open for her embarrassment won't let her. " that's it baby girl just like that just like that " " faster baby I know you want it ! " " Y-yes daddy o-oh daddy ! "
His hand moves faster as her fingers rub against her clit faster. Her moans rising her back arches and hoseok can't take it anymore.
He wants to hear her scream!
He moves to her and takes the dildo from her hands and pulls it out of her.
Her whines can be heard but he knew  those whines where sure to be replaced as he picks her up and carries her to the wall pinning her and attacking her neck. " Daddy ! What are you doing !?" " I suddenly got the urge to fuck you against the wall and maybe later the shower " " B-but " " don't you think the bed is getting kinda boring ?" He asks as he pushes himself hard inside her without warning. Her screams of pain and pleasure being heard through the house. " Fuck !! " " that's right scream like that honey scream like that " Hoseok feels himself getting addicted to her screams as he grabs her and starts thrusting up harder and deeper without mercy.
Her eyes where becoming teary but at the moment the pain mixed with pleasure where to good for her to notice.
Her screams where turned into  cries as the minutes passed by and hoseok only kept going faster never stopping.
There bodies dripping in sweat as they felt their climax near.
As the hour passed by her last cries where muffled by one final deep kiss as hoseok thrusts his hips into her climaxing deep inside her.
As he pulls back from the kiss and opens his eyes he looks down to see that his girlfriend had finished with him and her fluids where running down her thighs only turning him on more.
" T-that " pants as she tries to finish her sentence " Lets get started in the shower now honey ? " " W-what I thought w-we- " " Oh we are just getting started"