jin

This is a sad jin story, so if you don't like this type of story please don't read it, wait for a happy or nasty update thankyou

Jin pov
Today, (y/n) broke up with me, she said she found a new guy. A guy that was better than me, someone that was more fun, and was more careless. She basically found a kid in my thoughts. I was okay with it, I thought perfect time to find a new girl, one better than her, one that would be my last, my other half. I thought I would never see (y/n) again but I was wrong. She told me who was the guy. My heart broke how could he... He knew (y/n) was my first love, she was my beautiful pink flower . But nope . That stupid hyung . Stupid stupid YOONGI-AH , UGH it hurts me inside to Know he did this . I can't live seeing them two together everyday him doing The exact same things I would do with her . Seeing her giggles when he kisses her neck . Then later at night hearing her scream his name when it used to be mine . I decided to quit Bangtan , but then I Thought I couldn't live without bangtan after all were family , so I thought might as well not live at all right ? .
The next day I decided this is it , I Took out the gun my father have given me for Christmas Last year he told me 'have fun kid don't think of anything stupid love you ' but then again here I am , I left a letter on The counter it's Still early no one is gonna wake up . But then I heard all the knocks and Bangs at the door , but most likely it was just my imagination , they don't need me I don't have love in this world . I Put the gun right next to my head , and the last thing I heard was .. 'no HYUNG don't ' BANG ....

So how was this one ? , I Know right pretty sad . I was about to cry and back up but I kept on going . So yep how was it . Well neither ways bye Bye - Kim Kalla