rapmonster

Request 2
Namjoon and you were walking down a lonely park at midnight .
Both of you couldn't sleep.
It was late both of you were tired .
You knew that .
But you guys couldn't sleep .
One word.
Horny.
" Oppa " " yes ?" " I'm " " your what ?" " immm " "(y/n)-ah ! , just tell me baby " " HORNY .." " aww so cute " you started blushing " yaa stop .. hajima Oppa " " okay okay " "aish pabo " aigoo , look I got an idea " " w-what is it ?" " well I'm gonna help you " " what do you mean ? " " stop acting like an angel common let's go , kaja " " a-angel ? "

Namjoon took you to the play ground , and made you climb up the tree house .

Once you were there he immediately pushed you to the corner , and took of his jacket.
Covering the little door with it.
He removed your basketball shorts and your panties.
Leaving you shocked.
He grabbed your legs with each had and opened your legs wide.
Letting him see , what belongs to him.

" I'm gonna help you "

He richead down and inserted two fingers and quickly started pumping.
His fingers were magic.
Quickly you could feel your climax rising.
but namjoon wasnt done yet.

His head went down , and started sucking and biting your pinkish nub .

Your screams and moans , were music to his ears giving him more fire .

He took out his fingers and trated it with his tongue.

In and out it went.

His hands holding your hips tightly to the ground. Your hands digging in to his hair.

That's it your done.

You came after minutes , of namjoon teases.

When you were done all you can do was pant .

Nmajoon was still licking you clean , giving you extra pleasure and making you ask for more.

"N-namjoon - ah " " ne? " "this didn't help mian- " " I knew it wouldn't help I was just getting your pussy ready so I can enter it nice and smooth " " bastard " " I love you too , now let's go home quickly , cause I don't think I can make love to you up here with out braking the tree with all that thrusting " " NAMJOOOON " " what's its true KAJA "

hmm how was it ?

Social media ~

Kakao - rapmonster1

Instagram - @rap_monster_bruhh__
@b.a.p.news

Youtube - g Kalla

Twitter - @rap_monster_bru

- Kalla (칼라 )