jhope

Jhope POV
GOSH I FUCKING HATE HER . WHY DID SHE DO THIS TO ME ? I'M SO ANGRY , SHE SAYS IT WASN'T WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE . BUT MY EYES SAW EVERYTHING . SHE WAS SCREAMING IN THE RESTROOM , AND WHEN I WHEN TO GO CHECK BAM THERE THEY WERE . SHE WAS SCREAMING BANGING ON HIS CHEST I COULDNT HERE WHAT SHE WAS SAYING . BUT I REFUSE TO LET HER EXPLAIN , ITS JUST NO WE JUST GOT MARRIED AND THIS FUCKING HAPPENS .

(y/n) POV
I can't believe it . He saw and just ran away . Not even tried to help. And I thought he would hit the guy to death . For Christ sake I was being abuse by a robber . At least the guy got scared when he heaed jhope and ran away . But he saw . Couldnt he hear my crys of help ? Couldnt he see me hitting the guys chest ? I only love him . I only need him . That's why we got married . But he got it all wrong. I need to fix this. But how ? Wait. (Y/n) slowly looked up . Jhope had installed cameras around the house just incase a robber would come , while you two were out working . He installed them to be able to find out who it was , and what happened . Thats when it all qlicked . THE CAMERAS . (Y/n) quickly grabbed her shirt ,that was the only thing the robber could take off , and put it on .

She went running to the last room of the hallway . The camera room ! She quickly opened the door , but she froze in shock .

Jhope beat her to it . He was already there . Crying. Regretting not saving her and getting the story all wrong. " (y/n) I-I'm sorry . I should of helped you . I swear I will never forgive my self . I'm a horrible husband " don't forgive him (y/n) don't " h-hobbie " " let me show you how much I'm sorry " "h-hobbie " too late .

He pushed you against the wall . And immediately Got to work .

He ripped every single piece of clothing of of you . Whispering soft words into your ear and kissing your neck . Slowly biting it , making you his . " (y/n) your mine and only mine " " mmm " " no one can make you feel this good " " h-hope " " sorry baby I'm so sorry " .

He ripped of his clothes . Letting you see every inch of his body . His smooth and milky skin making you throw your arms at him while hi picked you up and pushed in slowly in one swift movement .

" I'm so sorry baby , please forgive me . Your mine and only mine . My eyes got filled with jealously, not letting me see the truth . " "Oppa more please " .

From a slow pase , he rammed into you harder , with no mercy whatsoever. His throbbing member hitting just the perfect spot making you cum in seconds . The wave of shock and pure pleasure was sent from deep inside your core.

Hobbie felt this , your walls tighting around his thick member , that only made him explode inside you . Moaning your name in a low husky voice when he came after you .

Sweat dripping all over your body's . Cum dripping from your tighs . " I forgive you "

How you liked this one ? - 김칼라