namjoon

Namjoon pov
This world has gone round and round over quite a thousand times, but I still don't find her, the one I been needing this long. I want a girl that will know how to touch me, a unique girl, that in an instant her touch will calm me down like if it was weed just blazing it up. A girl that her walls, would feel so good on my shaft, her walls tightening around it when she's about to release from her high after all the pleasure I'll give her. A girl that would scream my name to the top of her lungs making all the guys out there know who's she taken by. A girl that wouldn't mind me pinning her against the wall, kissing her neck, massaging her boobs, and fucking her right there on the wall. Someone that likes having nasty fun in public. The perfect girl that would get horny and actually ask me or tell me to fuck her right there and there. Fuck. Someone that would turn on the music all the way and have sweet sex while listening to the song. Someone that would record a nasty rap song and then play it for my birthday infront of everyone, with out being embarrassed of her own moans in the song. Someone that does what I tell her to do in sex and become my little sex slave. Fuck. Well in reality just a girl that her personality is the same as me. A nasty ass chick that all she does in her free time is fuck and since there single its more like touch.

I told you guys I was going to do more of these little story's. Hehe I don't know if you guys catched it there but I put few of my raps in there, well just some little parts. Well it's kinda rainy here so yep how are you guys good? Great well bye bye ~ Kim Kalla