suga

Warning this Is a sad suga story, so if you don't like these types of storys please don't read it and wait for a happy or nasty update thankyou, ~ Kim Kalla

Suga pov
Lately I've been really fucked up the girl I really liked, well the girl I was married to died... She got into a car accident. And today was the day we were finally going to get officially married, and my first boy son.... Went away with her too. I haven't been able to.... Produce music, everything comes so fucked up without them here my whole life is fucked up. Why God what the fuck did I do to you to deserve this TELL MEE.

I just got a call from my manager and things just got a lot worst for me, there ain't going to be no more YoonGi or suga in bangtan there going to replace me, my memebers got fucked up too because of me my soon to be wife was like a sister to them, and because of my fault she's gone forever, I ain't going to hold her in my hands play with my baby son. Everything was so beautiful and in matter of seconds lightning striked and i was in a living night mare.

It's hell NOWWWWW, I don't have a job, my family is gone, no one wants to see me my fans hate me now cause they don't know they fired me, they all think I quit like always they believe what's unreal, but don't believe what's real.

Lately all I've been doing is getting drugs in my system Im killing my self slowly causing slow death everything I do now is pain I'm killing my self and i don't want a fast kill I want to feel the pain. This is nothing to what happened to them.

I feel so different I can't see shit, I just hear loud things. Honking at me, am I in the street? Why is that sound getting closer.....

So how was this story? It's weird I'm listening to fun boys, and I'm writing this, wow. Well I hope none of you cried, I gave a warning. So sorry guys. I don't really know why I'm writing sad story's. Like really no lie. well bye bye ~ Kim Kalla