JUNGKOOK

The day I've been waiting ever since I met him.
" Are you ready Y/N ? " nervous but, " yeah mom " " you look so beautiful y/n " well it is for him " thank you mommy" I say as she kisses my head and she hands me off to my father being careful not to ruin my dress I walk slowly and stop in front of two big doors , with my arm intertwined with my fathers I take a deep breath. " y/n Honey " "yes dad " " I love you so much and I'm happy to see my little girl- " " I'm not five anymore dad " " To me you will always be " Right there the doors open and down the walkway I go In my fathers arms, he gives me to the man that I love. Now I have him face to face .

JUNKOOKS POV

I see y/n walking towards me her dress fits perfect to her body. Her perfect curves. Het makeup looks so simple but so beautiful. She looks gorgeous. I'm in a daydream and just like that I have the woman that I love face to face.

-----

" I do "
" I do "
" You may kiss the bride "

As soon as I heard those words I was yearning to hear, I lean in and touch those smooth soft lips of hers. Hearing everyones cheers only made this day better. After I kiss her I lean in to her ear, " Y/N, my gorgeous Y/N I love you to death "