JUNGKOOK

Request #3

What the hell jungkook, just because she's showing of some skin Doesn't mean you can be getting a fucking boner on your drive home. The worst part you are miles and miles away from home, fuck.

" Y/N- ? "
" Yes Honey ? "
" Can you help me ? "
" what do you need ? Do you want me to text someone or something ? "
"Not exactly ... "
" Then what do you want me to do ? "
" Well we are miles away from home "
" yes ?? "
" Can you give me head ? "
" w-wait n-now ?
" well you are kinda showing off your body, that dress fits you so well and- "
" I get your point "
" please baby ? "
" promise me I'll get something when we get home "
" I promise I promise , please baby !! "
" fine "

Unbuckling his pants and pulling down his boxers just enough , to take his big di** out. Jerking him off and blowing on his tip , you can feel him tensing up and breathing hard.

" Hey this was Your Idea "
" I-I Know , fuck don't stop y/n "
" I hate you "
" I love you too gorgeous "

Putting him in your mouth you start sucking his dick, just like a lollipop. Taking it out and dragging your tongue from the bottom up to the tip.

Putting it in again, biting just enough to pleasure him and not hurt him.

With one hand on the steering wheel and the other one on your head, moving your head down and thrusting in your mouth.

" Y/N your so fucking- "

Climaxing In your mouth , you get back in your seat , open the window and spitting out his seamen .

" wow such a guy"
" shut up you know I don't like swallowing "
" but I do have to lick you off "
" no one forces you "
" true "