Namjoon

No ones POV

You and Namjoon had been together for quite a while now . The only thing is , you guys had never had sex with each other . Both of you had the urge , but both were to shy to say something .
Both of you weren't virgins anymore , do to your past relationships,but you two , had been together for three years now longer than any other relationship both of you ever had . But sex was only a thought pondering in your minds.

Today Namjoon told you he would be home earlier , and that he would be in your bedroom doing something important.

Namjoon new that you had to work late on the weekend's ,so he would take the extra time to watch porn ,and fantasize about you .

But you had a small surprise , your boss gave you a short brake , well he gave you 3 weeks off and they were all paid for .

So today you got home much earlier that your supposed too.

You wanted to surprise Namjoon , and so far he didn't hear you enter the house . "Good " .

You silently walked towards your shared room. Everystep you got closer to the door , soft moans of your name got louder .

You slowly opened the door , revealing Namjoon laying on the bed , completely naked , his hands working his shaft , his mouth , repeating your name in soft grunts and moans . Beside him was his laptop with a man laying the same as Namjoon , but in the porn the girl was sucking him off .

Immediately an idea popped into your mind.

You quietly stripped , making sure you didn't make a single noise , and that Namjoon still had his eyes close . When you were done you slowly walked up to him , the sight infront of you was enough to make you orgasm ,but you were able to control it .
When you got close to him you slowly picked up the laptop and placed it on the floor were it was safe from anything that would happen to make it fall off the bed .

You slowly got ontop of Namjoon , not putting any weight on him and slowly put your mouth on his tip .

Namjoon quickly opened his eyes , but he didn't move,only his hands moved from his dick to your hair . His moans got louder as you put more in your mouth .
Namjoon was close and you new it cause he started thrusting into your mouth violently . His moans brought you pleasure , while he was trusthing into your mouth with his eyes close .
You grabbed his balls and started massaging them , making Namjoon moan loud , you were sure it was heard through the whole house . You kept massaging his balls with one hand , while your other hand went to your vagina and you started pumping your own fingers , moans were coming out from your mouth now . Namjoon heard this and wanted to help you . He turned your body putting you guys on 69 position , and he started licking your wet vagina. While he kept thrusting into your mouth and you kept on playing with his balls . He wanted you to come with him so he forcefully enterd all his fingers into your wet whole and started moving them expanding your pussy while his other was drawing rough circles on your Clit . His mouth was licking and sucking all over your Clit . At this pointh he had you screaming his name. You wanted him to come with you so while he thrusted into your mouth and your hand played with his balls once in a while giving them a tight squeeze . And your free hand grabbed his dick and sqeezed it making him grunt loudly .
Soon after that both of you came at the same time .

~End ~

Sorry for not updating often this was a request . I let you hanging huh ? Your welcome . ㅋㅋㅋ. Well bye bye 김칼라 , 사랑해요