Jimin imagine

It was your Birthday today and you just woke up
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(y/n) Pov
Ahh the sun is so bright today, just perfect day for my Birthday I hope he remembers what today is " (y/n), good morning, hun you awake? " " I'm over here " hmm so far I think he does remember, let's just see I guess " (y/n) why are you in the restroom getting ready, we're you going hun? " so I was wrong he dosent remember anything just what I thought " I want to take a walk alone JIMIN! " I felt something hot and wet rolling down my cheeks, in seconds I was burning red with hot tears rolling down my cheeks
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I put on the closest dress that was in my reach and went running out side the house and on my way words came out of my mouth " PARK JIMIN were done "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JIMIN POV
Did she just say we're done? If only she new what I was planning, shit everything is going so wrong so fast, I'm supposed to be asking her to marry me, tonight, on her birthday ugh why? (y/n) why? The only thing to do is call jungkookie, I already know we're she is I just need to keep on going with the plan I'll pay kookie $20 bucks later whatever I got to get this right.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the phone with kookie
*kookie* ~ Hey jiminie what's sup?
*jimin*~ shut up and help me I'm supposed to be asking (y/n) to marry me. Remember I told you? I'm to worried to wait for him to answer well today is the day and we'll today is also her birthday and umm she thinks I forgot about it and I didn't it's just that, I'm asking her to be Mrs.Park but it's a surprise please help MEEE
*kookie *~ fine you owe me one were is she, so I can go pick her up, and I'll take her to the place you gonna ask her okay?
*jiminie * reasons why I love this little twerp (y/n),is at the lovers park, under a big tree that's the place we met oh lord I'm hearing what I'm saying, shit she got me all over her wow (y/n) what have you done to me? get her and take her dress shopping choose the cutest thing ever okay? *kookie * ~why am I going to choose? Seriously that's what he's asking?
*jimin* ~ dude she's my girlfriend remember? I know her better than she knows her self did I just say that? well when your done I'll be at the Bangtan restaurant okay?
*kookie *~ okay whatever hurry up and get ready I'm already going for her
*jimin* okay okay bye bye kookie gomawo
Hangs up
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so I need to hurry up, hmm I already took a shower that means I'm nice and clean [body roll ] yeah jimin, okay whatever back to the ball. Okay black tux hair down just how she likes it, I don't care but I look sexy as fuck right now with a touch of cute this deserves a body roll [ body roll ] yeah jiminie. Okay now that I'm ready, gotta make sure I got the ring [checks ] yes sir, I got the ring, shoes? Perfect. Okay now to the Bangtan restaurant.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkookie pov
Hmm just were he said she would be wow she's asleep? Hmm I'll just carry her and put her in the car and off to shopping common kookie remember what's in for you MONEY!!! [carry's her ] wow (y/n) is heavy well she's asleep so it makes more sense hehe. [in the car] shit she's waking up well why am I worried? " kookie were am I? " " umm your in my car I found you under the tree and so umm I picked you up and we're going shopping for a cute dress and next is Bangtan restaurant " " oh umm why are you shaking? You hiding something? " shit noona knows me good huh? " no nothing oh look we're here hurry get off " shit I sounded so rude but remember the money kookie for the money " (y/n) look that dress is perfect put it on go go go go "
.
.
.
.
.
.
(y/n) pov
" okay okay jesus " " PALI PALI NOONA-SSI " geez what's wrong with this kid " shh pabo-ssi, I'm going " okay I'm done do I have to buy this? Why is he in such a hurry what the hell? " ahh noona beautiful okay I already payed for it hurry get in the car PALI PALI " wow someone is in a hurry " okay I'm going " okay were are we going now? " Noona were here Bangtan restaurant okay put these blind folds on I got a surprise for you remember it's your birthday " this seems fishy but I guess I can go along with it, it is my birthday after all " okay, okay fine "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is that jimin's voice I here? Singing? My favorite song? I feel my self walking closer to his voice. I hear kookie telling me to sit down on a bench. Am I sitting on the piano? The voice which Im pretty sure is jimin is getting lower like if he's sitting on the floor singing to me. I feel someone's hand untying the blind folds. As soon as they fall I look around when I see no one I look down and there he is the one and only park jimin holding an engagement ring in his hand's " (y/n) I'm so sorry, I didn't forget your birthday, I just couldn't tell you it was a surprise, I'm so sorry If I hurt you, I promise you that I will never hurt you again will you marry me and become Mrs.Park, and make me that happiest man in the world? " tears formed I let them roll down I was so happy I lowered my self and hugged him and screamed at the top of my lungs " YES PARK JIMIN I WANNA MARRY YOU, " everyone was watching but I didn't care it was the happiest day of my life " I love you my soon to be wife " " nado, saranghae, oppa "

So how was this imagine? Thanks for the people that read and voted gomawo - Kim Kalla

Kakao - rapmonster1
Instagram - @rap_monster_bruhh__
@b.a.p.news @_kpop_drawings