JUNGKOOK

Request #10
" Today is so bad, y/n didn't come to school and now I have homework " I lay down on the bed frustrated looking at my grades. I throw my book aside and ruffle my hair. " She's the one that can help me"
I look around searching for my phone until I see it under my chemistry book. I quickly grab it throwing the book aside not giving two cents what happened to it. " namjoon hyung" " jiminie hyung " " Suzy " I keep saying names as I scroll down my call log.
" Y/A ! " I quickly press face time and look at my self in the camera quickly fixing my self before she answered.
" Hello ? " finally she answered at the last ring. " Y/a ... I- can you help me ? " Common jungkook I know you like her but don't be shy ! I internally scold myself. " with what Kookie ? " I feel a blush sneaking up on my cheeks. I hear her giggle feeling my cheeks get warmer. " kookie you look like a tomato ! " " ya ! Don't say that ! " I turn the camera around and show her all the books. " Homework... oh and I wrote down your notes since  you didn't come and I was- " " I'm on my way kookie !" I see her wave and see her pink cheeks as she's hangs up.
I catch myself smiling and quickly try cleaning my room.
Minutes pass and I catch myself looking at the clock and around my room. " clean ? ... eh it's decent"
I hear a knock downstairs and I quickly run down the stairs almost tripping half way. " Coming !! " I can hear her giggle as I walk closer to the door.
" Hi common in " I say as I open the door staring at her beautiful face.
" Hey kookie " she says as she steps in and takes her shoes off at the entrance.

I quickly take her backpack off her shoulder putting it on mine. " Ya! Kookie ! You don't have to do that ! "
I smile at her and take a quick glance at her whole body.

She's wearing a white mini skirt with a hoodie that fits her to big. Her long hair jumping up and down as she tries to reach for her back pack.
" no let's go " I grab her hand and anxiously pull her up the stairs. Concentrating on ignoring my hormones.

I open the door and see her look around. " you tried " " are you serious ? " " yes sir". 

I watch her step in and plop down in the middle of the bed. Should I tell her I can see her underwear ? ...
I can feel my cheeks becoming darker and darker.
" kookie ~ let's start working! Please hand me my notes " I quickly jump next to her looking down at her skirt as it jumps up revealing more of her pink underwear. I see her face flush and quickly grab a book covering her face.
" I- Y-You saw n-nothing " " y/a I did " " n-no!" I slowly move closer to her and put my hand gently on her thigh.
I can feel my insides turning as I take the notebook away from her.
Her face shows shyness and excitement. I slowly smile to her and decide this is the time to confess.

"Y/a .. I really like you.. and we have been friends " " yes !! "I chuckle and put my hand on her cheek.

I see her close her eyes leaning in.
I slowly press my lips against hers closing my lips enjoying the softness of her lips.

I push her down against the bet hovering over her. " Kookieah ~ please be gentle " " ya it's my first time too !"
I smile down at her and begin to kiss her passionately. Letting my body go.
I move my hand from her thigh slowly moving up into her area. I bite her lip slowly palming her....

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I can't go further ... it's not a smut ! It's supposed to be a fluff. Lol