SUGA

Request #1

Its been a while since I've seen Y/N.
I miss her laugh and the way she was so willing to sleep with me, even though she wasn't tired.
I miss her touch our romantic nights.
But today I'm finally coming back from our Tour here in Korea. I admit it was fun meeting all the fans and performing for them. Without them we would be nothing. But I wanna go home to my number one fan, because without her I would be nothing. Plus it's fun performing for her in bed.

----
Arriving outside your house, suga opens the door slowly seeing you asleep on the couch, he let's out a chuckle seeing how you tried to stay awake waiting for him.

Poor baby, I wanna kiss her but I'll kiss her somewhere else, aish I don't want to do it here on this small couch. Seriously Y/N , I can't move you to the bed, I'm weak

Messing his hair he tries to pick you up and ends up half carrying half dragging your sleeping body to your shared bedroom.

~~~

Once getting there he lays you down, on the bed and starts to take off every single piece of clothing and throwing it to the other side of the roomBeing careful not to wake you up.

Seeing that you didn't even move a single muscle he proceeds to do the same to himself.

~~

Seeing your beautiful naked body in front of him, he starts jerking himself trying to hold in the moans, so you won't wake up.

~~
After climaxing on his hand and on your lower abdomen he leans in for your mouth.

To suck on those tasty lips of yours.
Not the ones on top, the ones in the bottom.

With that he starts holding your hips down , and thrusting in his tongue inside of you.

~~
Suga didn't know that all this time you were watching him, since the moment he started touching himself to the moment he licked his way down to your womanhood.

You couldn't help it anymoreMoving your hips down to his face and getting closer to your climax , you grab his head to push his face deeper in you , so you can feel more of his magical tongue.

Screaming out his name , he knew you were awake and in heaven

After climaxing in his face , he licked you clean and went up to your face to give you a quick kiss letting you taste yourself and then falling in a deep sleep on top of your chest.

" Don't worry baby, I'll take good care of you tomorrow, you won't go to work for at least a week " you said as you played with his hair.