jhope part 2

Requested by RainBowBTS
Jhope pov
I need clothing for my dick were that condom at? Aha found it you little rascal. Wtf I'm talking to a condom okay jhorse calm down. Okay so I only have 10 minutes to get there wut? . Time passes so fast okay let go.

At the studio

So I wanna get ready take this shirt of. Okay now I'm letting my abs noticeable, hey I look hot. Well now turn the music all the way up hmm wut sex song should I play? Oh yeah wut about the theme song of 50 shades of gray? Wut? I'm about to do 50 shades of gray on her ass, well on her flower hahah lol . Okay she should be here any minute * the door opens * talking about the 50 shades of gray gurl . Fuck she wearing s sports bra and little shorts fuck (y/n) you wanna kill me ?

Walking to wards her taking off his pants
"oppa wut you doing " keke so cute " fucking you wut it look like? " "oh umm ah " "shhh " *picks her up and rips of her bra, and with her bra went the rest of her clothes * " oppa why you doing this? " " I need you, I need your touch, I need your flower, I need you " "o-ppa " "shh let me please you " "areaseo but oppa I wanna please you too " " fine common let's lay down " * grabs her and immediately throws her to the floor and jumps and her and as soon as she got comfortable the thrusting got harder and harder faster and faster, * I guess this is one way of riding her "o-ppa I'm coming so quickly your so good oppa " " me too UGHH your so tight " " I'm coming omggggg " " me to jagi " *they both came at the same time * fuckkkk I need this all day "oppa " " huh?" " you should need me more "" so funny "

So this one was kinda eh okay I guess, so new story's coming up stay tune ~ Kim Kalla