Jin

Jin pov

Hey baby girl you looking mighty fine . "H-hey" " hi " ohhhh , I wanna take you home tonight . " I'm h-having a party at my house w-wanna come ? " "umm suree " ohhh I'm fucking that girl tonight yesss .

(Y/n) POV

Damn , that boy is cute as hell , oh is he coming over here girl say something . "H-hey" he's shy ? Ohhh better for me . Common this is your chance say something " hi " your a fucking idiot , have I told you that before ? Oh yeah just a few minutes ago right ? " I'm having a party at my house w- wanna come ? " BANG BANG BANG EHHH YESS I DO I DO "umm suree " you little shit .

*later at the party*

Jin POV
"I really hope she comes , I really liked her , and I wanna make her mine tonight " bitch shut the fuck up , I bet 10 dollars you can't say that to her " oh yeah ? " yeah bring it bitch " fine ... wait did I just make a bet with my self ?" That's right asshole " shut the hell up " *bumps* " oh sorry , sorry " moron " its okay " " oh my gosh you came " " yeah " that short dress be looking mighty fine though " you look beautiful , do you mind if we go upstairs were its quieter ?" " sure lets go " WERE BANGING TONIGHT , but I bet you can't tell her , I bet you bitch . " sorry I didn't catch your name " how the hell did you manage to say that jin ? I swear . " (y/n) " " that's an amazing name it really suits you " " ah Thank you , and your name is Jin right ? " " how you know ? " " the invitation " " oh yeah haha sorry " " its okay " yo dumbass I swear , fuck I thought we were getting some tonight . I guess not . You owe me 10 dollars mother fucker " I wanna tell you something " " sure go ahead " " but can we go to my room " " ah- ah s-sure ."

*gets to jin's room ,they enter and jin Locks the door behind him *
OH SHIT , NO BITCH YOU JUST DO THAT " listen since I first saw you I-I fell in love with you , and I was hoping if you let me make you mine t-tonight " fuck ill owe you 10 dollars ... nehh you owe your self 10 dollars I'm out " actually I fell in love with you too since you walked o-over and umm yes ill let you make me yours only if you promise to be mine and only mine " " I promise "

No one POV
At the words of ' I promise ' jin took of his shirt exposing his toned abs letting her take in the precious sight " like what you see ? " once those words came out he took of his pants . When they dropped the floor he took of his boxers letting her see the massive size . Leading her to think ' is it gonna fit ? '
He slowly walked up to her .
Giving her pecks while helping her take of her clothes . Once she was naked he picked her up , his strong arms holding on to her . Her boobs smashing against his chest . His hands squeezing her but cheeks. Her arms around his neck . Her legs rapped tightly around his waist . There mouths moving in rhythm , enjoying the moments. There minds to busy to care of what's really going on .
Jin slowly dropped her on the bed , pinning her hands above her head giving her one last peck .

" are you ready ? "